** THE CHAIR OF CHAMPIONS - BEHOLD THE noblechairs EPIC MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS MOTORSPORT EDITION **

Soldato
I'm not one for branded gear but this chair looks the part. Not sure on quality though, but time will tell. Price wise, it's a bit too pricey for what it is. It costs more than my 6800ultra did back in 2004. Not even real leather either which is a shame. Looks nice, but probably a little on the cheap side material wise.

At least it has 4D(irectional) arm rests. Love sales spiel.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
I can see this being popular for F1 fans but also general Mercedes-AMG fans too! It's a stunning looking design, and you can see that noblechairs and Mercedes have worked closely together to make this look incredible.

Soldato
Nice chair but prefer one without the Mercedes branding/marketing nonsense :). ///M power would own it :D but still rather not have that on a computer chair either. I must be getting old. Any chance of small mobility scooter logo's instead? Failing that, just plain black with the stitching that chair has. Not sure this one is for me but has at least reminded me I need a new chair so will probably look at something else in the range soon.

OcUK Staff
Nice chair but prefer one without the Mercedes branding/marketing nonsense :). ///M power would own it :D but still rather not have that on a computer chair either. I must be getting old. Any chance of small mobility scooter logo's instead? Failing that, just plain black with the stitching that chair has. Not sure this one is for me but has at least reminded me I need a new chair so will probably look at something else in the range soon.

Luckily noblechairs don't just do the Mercedes-AMG F1 chair, so you can get one without the branding if that's what you'd prefer. :D

Soldato
Can you get one with Noble Cars branding?

As above, if looks very nice but would expect it to be real leather. Will stick with my real leather Epic for a while yet (still feels like new 19 months later).

Back
Top Bottom