** THE CHAIR OF CHAMPIONS - BEHOLD THE noblechairs EPIC MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS MOTORSPORT EDITION **

OcUK Staff
giphy.gif

Finally, we are proud to launch the noblechairs EPIC Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Edition chair. Inspired by the currently dominating F1 Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport team, the officially licensed chair combines the excellent build quality and ergonomics of the noblechairs EPIC series with the PETRONAS green and silver detailing most commonly found on their F1 Motorsport Car. With the embossed Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport logo on the headrest, the chair also has PETRONAS green colour stitching, carbon fiber effect accents, Silver aluminium 5 star base with Silver and PETRONAS green castors, along with 8 silver stitched Mercedes 3-pointed stars on the backrest, to create an absolutely beautiful edition of the noblechairs EPIC that is perfect for any F1 Motorsport or Mercedes enthusiast.

Alongside the impressive design, the features are exactly what you'd come to expect from noblechairs, including freshly moulded 55% density cold cut foam, full steel frame, thickest in class PU leather covering and both lumbar support and headrest cushions. noblechairs are also one of the only brands with the DIN EN 1335 & BIFMA certifications for ergonomic and long term office use, along with the mandatory UKFR BS5852 regulations for fire safety.

All in all, this is an absolute no brainer for those Mercedes fans out there. The EPIC has been one of the best selling models in the noblechairs portfolio and the design befits the heritage and prestige of the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport team. Stock will be landing on the 9th July, just in time for the Silverstone Grand Prix!

FOR MORE DETAILS - CLICK HERE!

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Edition @ £349.99 inc VAT

Breathable gaming chair from noblechairs, Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport design, Upholstered in vegan PU leather in black with Petronas-green and silver accents, 60 mm casters & 4D armrests

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ste

Ste

Soldato
I have to say I was expecting that to hold a huge (unjustified) premium over the standard one. That's a really fair price. Well played!

Ste

Ste

Soldato
EE548385-D3-E2-4985-8860-5560-F59-C98-BA.jpg

Looks amazing but not had chance to use it yet. Working from home on Monday so hopefully it's comfortable for a days use!

ajf

ajf

Soldato
‘Vegan pu leather’.. :p
So basically vinyl....
I really like this chair but they just seem overpriced to me.
If it was actual leather I might have gone for one.

Don
Just got mine, quality is awesome, packaged perfectly and put it together in about 5 minutes. The chair itself is very firm, very supportive and coupled with the lumbar and head support really make me think that for once in my life I'm sitting up and not slouching :p

The leather carbon effect is really nice, the attention to detail is really quite impressive and the overall experience Noble gives as a vendor is great.

hands down better than my old faithful (and dirty) dxracer, in every single aspect.

View attachment 4jOfRWA.jpg
View attachment LjF29LK.jpg
View attachment kJqWAyk.jpg
View attachment gDdQuei.jpg
View attachment 1pasylj.jpg
View attachment bsSBwyT.jpg

OcUK Staff
The comparison of noblechairs and DXRacer is so noticeable in terms of quality. I understand you've been using that one for years and it's had some wear, but you can just tell that noblechairs is going to last even longer. And in my opinion looks so much better too.

Associate
How are you finding it a few months on - build and comfort wise? I was looking at Noble chairs anyway but when I saw this AMG version I was like this looks a definite for my new man cave!

Don
How are you finding it a few months on - build and comfort wise? I was looking at Noble chairs anyway but when I saw this AMG version I was like this looks a definite for my new man cave!

Missed this, the chair is still pristine, I got rid of the lumbar support and basically just have it bolt upright for work, i work sitting in the chair for 8-9 hours a day and it's firm and supportive, but not overly firm to the point whereby I have to take a break from it (my car does this to me).

No parts have broken, chair surface is as it was on day zero, seriously night and day to my dxracer, but that might because that had white on it and showed up dirt more obviously.

Associate
I bought one about 3 months ago. At first I thought it a little stiff but have quickly got used to it and like the high neck and head support. Mine does have a bit of give in it when you first sit down and rock back a little which a few folks have mentioned. I am not sure its supposed to do that but I actually like it as it doesn't feel rigid when you sit down. Still loving the design.

Associate
Have my DXRacer 6 years now and looking for an upgrade, think this will be my next chair. Looks like it's free shipping to Ireland too, so much kudos for that.

Back
Top Bottom