Dead S2716DG. Budget of £550. Suggestions?

Associate
Hi people,

As the title says my trusted S2716DG has died and I have a maximum budget of 550 to get a replacement. Gaming mainly, some spreadsheet work and watching video. Not a fan of Asus as I had such a terrible experience with their customer support it put me off for life.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as I plan to order today if possible.

Many many thanks

Chris

Soldato
Associate
OP
Yes i have the non G-Sync version and it works perfectly fine with my 2080 with G-Sync enabled:)

If you want another option then i think it would have to be the AORUS AD27QD which was not available to buy when i got my LG.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...actical-gaming-monitor-hdmi-dp-mo-000-gi.html
Ah ok, I was looking at the GSync version as I was worried about compatibility with my 2060.
go ultrawide with that budget

I'll have to have a proper look when I get home at Ultrawides. I presumed I wouldn't have the budget for a GSync Ultrawide

Soldato
Ah ok, I was looking at the GSync version as I was worried about compatibility with my 2060.

I'll have to have a proper look when I get home at Ultrawides. I presumed I wouldn't have the budget for a GSync Ultrawide
Gsync ultrawide might be hard but a freesync compataible one which works over Gsync should be possible.

if you can stretch another £100, i think there's definitley a few models knocking about. I'd even be prepared to get a second hand panel.

21:9 is something different that is incomparable to TV gaming etc which I think is nice to set it apart.

Back
Top Bottom