FIFA 19

Soldato
Bateson typically buys every single TOTS card in the game, or he has the last few years. So he probably spent all his coins purchasing those.

He is decent, hell hes gone 30-0 so no way can be considered bad, but he isn't amazing, the team does carry him a lot, but even with an average team he is a solid G1 / E3 level.

Agreed, he's good, very good, his actual weakness might be that he sometimes plays in a way to have fun rather than exploit mechanics....only sometimes mind you! :)

Man of Honour
CR7 benched, Cruyff is in. Got FUTTIES Lozano and Promes on the bench with CR7. Can't really do much else...

Easy to play this as a 4231 or 41212.

4vMUvin.jpg

Edit:

I see they've just re-released the Robben SBC. I used him for ages and he's very good, if you like Robben and left foot finesse shots do him, if not then don't as he's a bit restricted with that weak foot.

Last edited:
Soldato
Damn, i didnt do Robben first time round as it was too expensive. Damn tempted again now though.

I love 84 Gnabry at RW so shall I sink coins into Robben or just go TOTS Gnabry....

I also forgot about the SBC Werner, I love the 87 striker but his RW looks very good. Id kick myself if i did Robben then they released Werner

Last edited:
Soldato
I decided to buy fifa 19 against my better judgement, but it was 15.99 !! I can't complain.

Does anyone play ultimate team and not spend any of their own money on it?

Caporegime
It’s criminal looking at some stats against players like Prime moments cards of icons who were actually top players, just compare how many more players are now in the Gullit gang in this years game compared to previous years. I don’t know what the end game is for EA, is every TOTY/TOTS card just going to have full 99’s?

Soldato
Ok, so PIM Socrates.....perfect CDM! What the? Setting him at CDM in 4231 with get forward he finds his perfect place on the pitch, has scored more than he did at CM/CAM/ST and works there so well!

Anyone else find Eusebio better as a wide CAM rather than central? Still thinking up CR7 vs PIM Del Piero or PIM Van Basten, but I think I know what the right thing to do is!

Back
Top Bottom