Mass Idiot Cull In September

Man of Honour
Nevertheless, at the time of writing, 129,000 people have indicated they’ll be taking part in ‘Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All Of Us’ and a further 163,000 have said they are interested.

Want to bet? Have you seen the alien tech that's out there? Ray guns everywhere! They will get mown down. Ooooooooohhhhhlllllllaaaaaaaaah!

Caporegime
Dodging bullets is something that needs to be considered because last time someone tried to speed past the site, he was shot. In January a man carrying an unidentified cylindrical object was shot by the local sheriff’s office and Nevada National Security Site (NNSS) officers after attempting to drive into the site.

How ironic, shot while carrying an Unidentified Carried Object while on the search for UFO's. :p

Caporegime
Hopefully it's live streamed via drone, be funny to see a mass charge across the line. It's not as if the base is just behind the line either, it's 20 or so miles behind the no entry point.

Soldato
It would be interesting if it did happen. Would the army really gun down that many people?

I can't imagine they would without starting one serious riot.

I think what would be more hilarious is people storming through the various blockades just to find an abandoned old hangar with old plane parts from the 80's.

Soldato
OP
are the fences there electrified? that could scupper the plans straight away. funny to watch if the crowd pushed someone onto it though.

as for "would the army do it?" - 'ing a right they would, they take threats on military bases very seriously. I strongly suspect it would take one person shot in the leg to make 99.9% of the other suddenly realise they had somewhere else to be. if any of them turn up armed too and return fire though, it will be carnage.

Back
Top Bottom