• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen Delivery

Associate
So i can imagine ocuk running around like mad atm with all of the orders but thought i would ask who has recieved there orders and when did you order them?

My order was place on Sunday 14:52pm of a Msi x570 Ace and 3700x.

Associate
Ordered Monday 1:48pm and not dispatched. Phoned this morning and OC were super helpful and apologised. Now have a dispatch notification for tomorrow and refunded delivery.
Disappointed it's not going to be today but really impressed with the customer service.

Associate
Ordered a 3700X yesterday at 14:16 just playing the waiting game now. Hopefully if they do come on Friday they will give us Saturday delivery!

Associate
OP
Associate
Ordrered an MSI x570 Ace at 2ish and a 3800x at 7ish on Sunday. The mobo arrived today but no sign of the cpu yet.

I don't blame ocuk but it's disappointing that AMD couldn't have been upfront about 3700x/3800x availability...

Back
Top Bottom