• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Man of Honour
I must be missing something as I cant see how them collecting background data on game settings and tech specs to possibly iron out driver issues down the line is such an issue. As I said though, I must be missing something as that for me doesnt warrant "cleaning" drivers.
Indeed, however tin foil hats seem to sell well too.

Caporegime
v430.64 WHQL Released.

Highlights
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Game Ready
Provides the optimal gaming experience for RAGE 2, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and World War Z.

Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:

• Imperator: Rome
  • Insurgency Sandstorm
Software Module Versions

• nView – 149.77
  • HD Audio Driver – 1.3.38.16
  • NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
  • GeForce Experience – 3.18.0.102
  • CUDA – 10.1
  • Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
  • DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.953.0
Fixed Issues
  • Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver. [2577118]
  • [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched. [200511272]
  • [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched. [2575392]
  • [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode. [2575536]
  • [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes. [2584342]
  • The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor. [2552316
    2565509]
Known Issues
  • [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When the 3D Settings page->Vertical Sync setting is set to Adaptive Sync (half refresh rate), V-Sync works only at the native refresh rate after rebooting the system. [2543187]
  • [Sniper Elite 4]: Random crashes occur when playing the game. [200485204]

Associate
Just use NVSlimmer then you dont have to wait for the clean version. Used it yesterday on the hotix to install my own clean version and it is so easy brill little utility.

Just tried it out for myself, very simple and easy to use.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Installing GeForce Experience last night, when did they start adding that stupid block of squares, keep clicking buses, traffic lights etc until they've all gone then you can log in.

Soldato
Installing GeForce Experience last night, when did they start adding that stupid block of squares, keep clicking buses, traffic lights etc until they've all gone then you can log in.
Sounds like a standard Google captcha thing. They're everywhere like a plague these days.

V F

V F

Soldato
Sounds like a standard Google captcha thing. They're everywhere like a plague these days.

I remember last year installing GeForce Experience without that garbage. Yet here we are. Must have spent 2 minutes clicking squares. :mad:

Yes, it's no big loss but still. To think once enter login and password and that was you.

Caporegime
and another :eek: :D

v431.18 Hotfix Released

GeForce Hotfix display driver version 431.18 is based on our latest Game Ready Driver 430.86. This Hotfix driver addresses the following:

• Fixes BSOD after waking ASUS GL703GS/Asus GL502VML notebook from hibernation
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider may experience a game crash or TDR when launching game on Pascal GPU
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Benchmark quits when running with ray tracing is enabled
  • Grand Theft Auto V may experience flickering when MSAA is used

Back
Top Bottom