Indoor security cameras

Soldato
I'm looking to buy three indoor security cameras. I require that the footage should be of reasonable quality. They should be motion-activated, connect to my wireless network and save to SD Card but they should also transmit to a mobile phone if they detect motion.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good model? I'd be prepared to pay more for a better quality camera. I don't need the cheapest one.

Associate
I know you've said not the cheapest one, but the Neos Smartcam is a fantastic bit of kit at £25 delivered. Basically the UK version of the Wyze (same Xiaomi hardware) but with different firmware and app.

Soldato
What use is saving to an SD card? Break in, take camera, no footage?

I'd recommend the Blink XT cameras that are on sale at Amazon at the moment. Get a twin pack for £90 on sale so get a couple of those. Battery operated, app notification of motion and upload to the cloud automatically.

Soldato
I know you've said not the cheapest one, but the Neos Smartcam is a fantastic bit of kit at £25 delivered. Basically the UK version of the Wyze (same Xiaomi hardware) but with different firmware and app.

I've just taken home insurance with Neos and they supply some free cameras and sensors. It's being delivered today. Not sure i'll use them as i have Nest cameras but it's pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom