• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel 10th Gen Comet Lake thread

Associate
Socket 1159, new boards! lol.
About time really, it's been too long! ;)

New socket, really ?
It means they don't have to lower prices on the chips for older sockets so much or even at all.

Lol, Like Intel in any dimension would do a 10 core at £500!
If they have created a new chip design with no iGPU then the 10 core will be smaller than the 8 core + iGPU so they will make more money from them.

Still not sure how they will cope power wise unless the extra + at the end means the latest 14nm variant helps a lot as does completely removing the iGPU.
Who knows, they may even not be as bad as you'd imagine.

Soldato
In the interests of giving it a fair shot i have had another look at the op's post.

Nope still looks like crap. :p

Intel are just trying to fill time (a few years now) with rehashes of the same chips until Sunnycove finally appears.

The lineup itself is okay, but a continuation of same architecture + 2 cores. Good to see everything finally has SMT.

Permabanned
After quitting his last job because they only bought intel, he now hates AMD because the new line up didn't have $100 16 core cpu's.

Do you want to report you because you are behaving like an ordinary trollolo?
The job is not the last. I did not do it because of that. They did not pay and the colleagues were idiots.
I do not want a 16-core for 100, I require a 12-core for 299..

Caporegime
10 core 20 thread, Good luck with that Intel.

I think we now know when AMD with launch their 16 core 32 thread monster.

Should be good fun, AMD will cut their prices for this, PRICE WARS!!!!!! :D

Soldato
Do you want to report you because you are behaving like an ordinary trollolo?
The job is not the last. I did not do it because of that. They did not pay and the colleagues were idiots.
I do not want a 16-core for 100, I require a 12-core for 299..
you trolled this thread HARD with your first post then accused others of trolling.:rolleyes:

folks do not feed the troll

Associate
So you think a $409 non-K chip with a 2.7ghz base is good. Then invented a $120 board price to make the price sound appealing.

Ok...

As for heat, all I'll say is Intel better finally solder these massive 10 core chips that are still stuck on 14nm (see SkylakeX). Heat probably explains why the base clocks are all so low.
He also requires a 12 core for $299 which seems to be missing from Intel's lineup as well. He and OP are best ignored frankly.

G J

G J

Associate
New motherboards again lol

If the only motherboards available are PCI-E 4 spec boards they going to be expensive as ****

Soldato
You'd be wrong as the base architecture of the CPU I/O (Uncore) doesn't support it.

Comett lake is not Coffee Lake.

Not like it matters - this is clearly fake

Hmm, 9900KS will have a higher all core boost than any of these new parts...

The 9900KS (if it ever sees the light of day) is a heavily binned part that requires watercooling

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow massive boost in performance great for the 1% of power users..

Progress is always good but wake me in 20 years when we have fast computers..

2 seconds to power on and be usable, everything opening in 1 second.

And I hope I live to see fast Internet... Pages that load fully in under 5 seconds.. Probably need TB intetnet 500gb ram and 50 GHZ cpus.. But one day.. Maybe

Soldato
Wow massive boost in performance great for the 1% of power users..

Progress is always good but wake me in 20 years when we have fast computers..

2 seconds to power on and be usable, everything opening in 1 second.

And I hope I live to see fast Internet... Pages that load fully in under 5 seconds.. Probably need TB intetnet 500gb ram and 50 GHZ cpus.. But one day.. Maybe

Your webpages don’t load in 1 second?

Associate
Comett lake is not Coffee Lake.

Not like it matters - this is clearly fake

The 9900KS (if it ever sees the light of day) is a heavily binned part that requires watercooling

If for some reason this is accurate it shows how far back Intel’s 10nm is that they’d desperately resort to another 14nm++++ node.

The socket change would be the perfect stupidity on top so I have reason to believe this is real!

Soldato
Intel’s 10th Gen ‘Comet Lake’ Desktop CPU Lineup Allegedly Leaks Out – Core i9-10900KF Flagship With 10 Cores, 20 Threads, 5.2 GHz Boost at $499 US, 8 Cores Start at $339 US, 6 Cores at $179 US

https://wccftech.com/intel-10th-gen-comet-lake-desktop-cpu-lineup-leak-lga-1159-socket-rumor/

mWQOqnj.jpg

Comet Lake probably will launch in the next few months or sometime in Q4 2019.

Will be very interesting to read Comet Lake CPUs reviews. Very glad I didnt bought 9900K.

9900K will probably have a huge price cut when Comet Lake launch with $499 i9 -10900KF 10C/20T to the bottom $129 Core i3 10100 4C/8T.

Core i3 will finally have hyper-threading!

Intel will still the gaming king!

It is a fake image according to everyone including Videocardz.
And straight away you see is fake because Intel never ever puts +++ on the Lithography, let alone everything else on that image including pricing, Code Name or socket.

So please put this thread down and lock it, stop distributing lies, this is not WCCFTECH nor Reddit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom