Bikers Youtube thread

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Not usually a fan of the retro look but i think they've done a damn good job with this, & it sounds bloody awesome, looks like a lot of fun as well.

Associate

Guy in a 911 GT3 chasing me around the ring a couple of weeks ago. First time on the 1290R around the 'Ring, still getting used to it, but it was great fun!

VoG

VoG

Soldato
TMF's done a review of Suzuki's new Katana thou, nice engine on it but a bit bloody marmite in the looks department, deffo not my cup of tea that's for sure, oh and a 12l fuel tank on a naked thou what the hell are they thinking!?.

Soldato
TMF's done a review of Suzuki's new Katana thou, nice engine on it but a bit bloody marmite in the looks department, deffo not my cup of tea that's for sure, oh and a 12l fuel tank on a naked thou what the hell are they thinking!?.

I absolutely love the original Katana and was disappointed with Suzuki's effort on this. Those stupid tall handlebars remind me of Sly Stallone's Judge Dredd bike and the styling of the plastics is just not a patch on the original. I'm sure it's lovely thing to ride, but the point of these retros is the looks so it's a big fail for me.

The XSR900 with the 350LC styling is epic though, they've really nailed it.

Soldato
XSR900 yes. 350LC styling no!!!

Just a personal thing. I hated the r Nine T when they did this, and I hate that too. It is just a 'design' that belongs in the past when they didn't know any better, and it should stay there!

Just my opinion :)

Caporegime
XSR900 yes. 350LC styling no!!!

Just a personal thing. I hated the r Nine T when they did this, and I hate that too. It is just a 'design' that belongs in the past when they didn't know any better, and it should stay there!

Just my opinion :)

Shove your opinion up your chocolate starfish, it's stunning :mad:

Yours sincerely,

Never-owned-an-LC-and-wants-one

Back
Top Bottom