• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel 10th Gen Comet Lake thread

Soldato
Straight away you know it's fake because wccftech. :D

You'd have to hope we got a new naming system rather than a 10900KF. Terrible.

WCCFTECH has to put something to attract viewership this days. AMD didn't send them review packages, and they are pretty sour. However they are the worst version of Daily Mail and the Sun.
And yes, how is possible to fall any lower than those 2. :D

Do you want to report you because you are behaving like an ordinary trollolo?
The job is not the last. I did not do it because of that. They did not pay and the colleagues were idiots.
I do not want a 16-core for 100, I require a 12-core for 299..

Given you are one of the worst (as in inept) trolls here you really should wind your neck in.

The whole thing looks fake.

Soldato
The thing is, everyone know The Daily Mail and The Sun are garbage. A crazy amount of people lap up all the crap that spills from wccftech daily.

Some times is not bad, but always need to double check a different source. For example the Japanese SM embargo on South Korea atm, thought was too ludicrous.
Yet is real, because is on Japanese business websites. And that would affect everything coming out of Samsung over the next 18-20 months, including Nvidia products.

Same approach I do on my daily news also. Need to read from multiple sources, some from the other side of the argument, to make my mind. Unfortunately we live in a Post Truth world.

Permabanned
Given you are one of the worst (as in inept) trolls here you really should wind your neck in.

The whole thing looks fake.

No, you are the worst here. I said it already - a troll never shouts "hold the troll".

Now your comment happens because your interests don't coincide with mine.
My interest is to give to people more for their money. Your interest is to give to people little and to pretend you are giving them a lot. I call you fake.

If you have complaints, report it and let the moderators decide. Just don't spread criminal hate and lies.

The source is not wccftech, it is a Chinese site, confirmed by Computer base.

If it is really fake, then the situation is very bad for all. It means Intel wouldn't eben bother to address the AMD overpriced and underdeveloped lineup.

Soldato
The 9900KS (if it ever sees the light of day) is a heavily binned part that requires watercooling
Even so, if this line up was real, surely Intel would still have an all core 5 GHz part? They wouldn't have "next gen" slower than the previous. My point was that this is just another factor which doesn't add up with this slide.

Associate
Intel’s 10th Gen ‘Comet Lake’ Desktop CPU Lineup Allegedly Leaks Out – Core i9-10900KF Flagship With 10 Cores, 20 Threads, 5.2 GHz Boost at $499 US, 8 Cores Start at $339 US, 6 Cores at $179 US

https://wccftech.com/intel-10th-gen-comet-lake-desktop-cpu-lineup-leak-lga-1159-socket-rumor/

mWQOqnj.jpg

Comet Lake probably will launch in the next few months or sometime in Q4 2019.

Will be very interesting to read Comet Lake CPUs reviews. Very glad I didnt bought 9900K.

9900K will probably have a huge price cut when Comet Lake launch with $499 i9 -10900KF 10C/20T to the bottom $129 Core i3 10100 4C/8T.

Core i3 will finally have hyper-threading!

Intel will still the gaming king!
Well that's certainly got my attention, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting one of those next!
If it's fake then nvm but got to love the return of competition in the CPU space.

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably fake but even if it is, it's pretty much what I expect anyway. No IPC gains in Comet Lake either so a new socket for absolutely no reason (again) and every core count gets bumped down the stack slightly. I would not expect them to enable SMT on every SKU though.

Soldato
Even so, if this line up was real, surely Intel would still have an all core 5 GHz part? They wouldn't have "next gen" slower than the previous. My point was that this is just another factor which doesn't add up with this slide.

A 10 core part would sill be faster than a overclock 9900k in multithread and for single thread too as it’s a 5.2ghz single core boost on those specs

Soldato
Imagine that 10C 20T running at 5.2Ghz on 14nm lol It better come with a tank of LN2.

Those "leaks" (probably fake) is just for 1 core at 5.2ghz. WHat was the all core, like 4.4ghz or something?

The only thing that made me second guess my belief that it's fake is the lack of a graphics core on the 10 core parts. It would make sense that they had to get rid of the graphics core to make space for the extra 2 cpu cores and/or something to do with cooling

Back
Top Bottom