Police Gangster in Aberfeldy Tower Hamlets

Caporegime
Got anything to add other than a copy and paste from Youtube? Do we know this description is an accurate depiction of events prior the video starting?

Looks like his is resisting arrest to me.

It's also clearly filmed at a junction. With a Blue Badge you can park on single yellow lines but crucially you aren't allowed to park within 15 metres of a junction

Caporegime
Really? This is the best you could do?

Ignoring your stupid thread and concentrating on the incident for a moment, if you don't like being manhandled by the rozzers, then don't resist like that. Simples.

There's no smoke without fire and all that.

Caporegime
at this point the wife intervened and said “surely there is another solution please” officer

Of course she did... opens video [wife screeching] and generally interfering with the arrest.

Yeah she seems totally reasonable and the bloke totally isn't kicking off etc...

Associate
OP
Got anything to add other than a copy and paste from Youtube? Do we know this description is an accurate depiction of events prior the video starting?

Looks like his is resisting arrest to me.

It's also clearly filmed at a junction. With a Blue Badge you can park on single yellow lines but crucially you aren't allowed to park within 15 metres of a junction

The video has been viewed by a few hundred people I'm just bringing it to peoples attention.

Soldato
I don't know why people resist being arrested. If you think its a wrongful arrest then make a case later on.

We don't know why he was being arrested (arrest doesn't imply guilt).

I don't think the officers were going overboard in arresting the guy, he was resisting arrest.

Back
Top Bottom