Police Gangster in Aberfeldy Tower Hamlets

Soldato
I don't know why people resist being arrested. If you think its a wrongful arrest then make a case later on.

This really.

Resisting arrest is just going to make things a number of times worse.

You've gotta think of half the scum that the police have to arrest each day who like to resist arrest as if to make a point.

Caporegime
The trouble is with 'sources' like this is that the Youtuber appears to have some anti-police agenda, based on their other video postings so you it's hard to believe a word they say in the "description" of events.

I am against all biased sources like this, doesn't matter what point they are trying to make.

The video on it's own has no context and video description seems like made up BS.

Soldato
I want to see what happened from the time the police first spoke with the gentleman to it all kicking off.

The whole “I’m giving you 5 points and arresting you” for a parking infringement is clearly something which rhymes with rowlocks. Either the commentator made that up or the copper that said is is tripping balls.

Caporegime
Just watched the video, i noticed there was a taser from one of the officers, why was this not used on the suspect?

Because it is the UK not 'merica. Tasers are used over here for self defence not just compliance, the officers did get in a few digs though which AFAIK are allowed in order to try and get a suspect to comply/move their arm etc...

Caporegime
for being upset her husband had a cardiac arrest hmmm yeah why not !?

It isn't clear that he did have a cardiac arrest then, looked more like a seizure and the supposed account of the dialogue pre-arrest is just not credible.

He brought it on himself, what did this idiot think was going to happen when he's already been told he's under arrest and he starts resisting... even when on the floor with officers pinning him down he carries on like a complete muppet... how stupid does someone have to be to do that, all that is going to happen is more police arrive and you potentially get more bruises/injuries from thrashing around on the floor while three or more blokes punch your arms and put their weight on you.

Soldato
Can't see the issue frankly - the guy is resisting arrest like crazy, and working himself up into a right state. The Police would have cuffed him and put him in a car/van, then cart him off to the station for a charge (or eventual lack of charge then release - as CPS probably wouldn't agree), then he would have been fine.

Act like a **** to the Police, then expect them to use all the force they are reasonably allowed to imo.

Soldato
Don't resist arrest and wrestle with the police and no harm will come to you. Some people find this very hard to understand.

I was cornered and questioned years ago by CID as I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I did what they said, they let me go. If I had started giving them lip or acting physical I would have expected to have been in serious physical harm myself.

The age of the smartphone....now everyone has to have an opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom