Bathroom shaver socket - On wall or inside cabinet?

Soldato
Can't think of any real differences that it would make.

Do you require use of the shaving socket? If so, is there room inside the cabinet to charge shaver / toothbrush? If not, then seems outside on the wall makes more sense.

Associate
I'd say in the cabinet, but mainly from a cosmetic point of view. (I think when they're external, it makes it look a bit too hotely)

I have a cabinet with a shaving socket on the inside, and it works quite nicely, as I can plug in & shave my toothbrush etc whilst it's all within the cabinet, so it doesn't look messy.

Soldato
OP
I'd say in the cabinet, but mainly from a cosmetic point of view. (I think when they're external, it makes it look a bit too hotely)

I have a cabinet with a shaving socket on the inside, and it works quite nicely, as I can plug in & shave my toothbrush etc whilst it's all within the cabinet, so it doesn't look messy.

You are right.

Cabinet with internal sockets ordered.

Seems silly spending money on tiles to then cut a hole in them, kind of ruins the aesthetic.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/3140321

Some of the prices for these things is silly. That seems reasonable.

Seen the same design (probably by same manufacturer) £140+ elsewhere so a bargain.

Also, I can cut a hole in the top and run some Bluetooth speakers on the top of the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom