Best iOS password manager

Associate
Tried LastPass and 1Password, preferred the latter. Just switched to Bitwarden though - liked the cleaner UI, it is open source and you can host your own server.

Soldato
I’ve used 1Password, LastPass and DashLane.
DashLane is the one I’ve stuck with. Seems to be the most polished in my opinion and I’m pretty sure LastPass suffered a security breach a few years back.

Soldato
Dashlane user here too.

The iOS side of things is great but if you're a Windows user then I have a few grumbles. Quite often the automatic filling in of passwords will stop. No idea why but leave things along for a little while and it'll start again. That's without restarting anything, including my web browser. I don't remember this happening on my Macbook Pro.

It'd be good if you could set your own default password settings. Unless you change it it'll want to use 12 character passwords but I prefer to use 20 character passwords. There's no way of telling it to default to 20 character which is a bit of a pain.

Associate
this lastpass looks good just got the 30 day trial not tried on phone yet but dead easy too use for a desktop, what's the support like for the paid version are they prompt at answering queries ect?

Back
Top Bottom