Police Gangster in Aberfeldy Tower Hamlets

Soldato
It seems the only white people in those videos happen to be the police, so they'll probably get painted as massive racists now for having the audacity to take down a "person of colour".

Why on earth do you find the need to try and find a way of turning the discussion that way? You might notice that those of us that you'd probably consider 'SJWs' that have commented, are firmly siding with the police here.

Soldato
Well that was bloody stupid wasn't it.

The police appear to have acted perfectly correctly, they gave him plenty of opportunities and a reasonable way out of the situation (move your vehicle or get your license out) couldn't be clearer. Especially considering he was blatantly guilty by being stood next to his illegally parked car! The guy lost his **** and decided to opt for carnage, which he got.

Idiot deserved all he had coming to him.

Permabanned
He's quite entertaining.

I'm always sad the public never help in these videos.

Looking at those conglomerating one has to wonder just who they may be considering helping... And what is it with UK cops these days, that one in the spectacles looks like he is the skinny actor off the old Mr. Muscle advert. If I was a copper on such a beat I'd not be very happy given him as a partner, I'd rather have someone who looks a little more, err, robust...

Commissario
Looks pretty clear cut to me. Person parks illegally, police try to deal with it, police abused, police attempt to arrest, man resists arrest, man forcibly arrested.
Resist arrest and you're going on the floor basically. Not sure why people don't understand this.

I'm disabled and have a blue badge but if I resisted arrest I would expect to be put on the deck. Simple as that.

Pretty much spot on.

I used to drive my mum around using her BB to park as near to where she wanted to go as possible (she couldn't walk far on crutches, and I struggled with pushing the wheelchair), and one of the things I always did was read the booklet that came with the badge whenever she got a new one so I knew the rules.
Some people are inconsiderate pratts when it comes to parking, regardless of if they've got a a blue badge or not, and anyone who refuses a lawful instruction from a police officer to move their vehicle and then resists arrest should expect to be dealt with firmly regardless of if they've got a disabled passenger in the car or not.

Mind you around here the police/council do nothing in regards to bad parking, to the point where at one stage the local fire brigade put an article in the paper basically saying "if you park illegally and we can't get through without damaging your vehicles, we're pushing through regardless" and listing the streets where they had the most problems;)

Soldato
They won't lose their jobs, they'll get investigated by people prepared to actually look at the facts, not just the horse **** on Youtube comments, then let off and probably given a bonus.

No, they'll get investigated by the IOPC (who are evidently already salivating over the video footage) who will drag it out for as long as they possibly can.

Soldato
Looks pretty clear cut to me. Person parks illegally, police try to deal with it, police abused, police attempt to arrest, man resists arrest, man forcibly arrested.
Resist arrest and you're going on the floor basically. Not sure why people don't understand this.

I'm disabled and have a blue badge but if I resisted arrest I would expect to be put on the deck. Simple as that.

Spot on, but you missed one salient point. The fella is a brown foreigner, so arresting him for anything is automatically racist.

Caporegime
he should have just moved the car like they asked him to

this is the junction it happened on in street view if anyone is interested:
https://goo.gl/maps/ddbrgg9Tw55NR3Vd7

[edit] lol just noticed the same car is parked on the corner in 2018 and 2017

LOL, thanks for posting that, for added irony in the photo - there is actually a vacant disabled bay right in front of where he is parked! If you look at the videos carefully it was empty in this recent incident... he's actually that stupid that he's parked on a yellow line by a junction, right in front of an empty disabled bay that he's supposedly entitled to park in then when questioned he refuses to show his license and decides to have a scrap with the police.... :D

kqjavwT.png

I wonder if the "brother" is "A.K" and likes to be able to see his car from his business premises?

Soldato
When dealing with the Police one should remember that they actually don't want to arrest anyone and just want a trouble free shift, if you're polite and listen to what they say you'll probably go home rather than spend time in the cells. This gentlemen is clearly a moron and doesn't understand this, the Police were pretty ineffectual in arresting him though

Back
Top Bottom