Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
i did wonder if I should explain. To save others time, it's a (cheapish) smart trainer for cycling. You clip your back wheel in and connect it up to a phone/laptop/TV and you 'virtually' cycle round different places in software called Zwift, with friends (if you have any!) The benefit of this one, it's self powered so I can use it up in my garage when it's raining or dark and I don't fancy braving London's roads.

Soldato
1997 ER5 only 17000 miles.
I just need to buy a luggage rack to store my gear in for uni.
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

Associate
Going to test out 4G as a potential replacement for my very poor home broadband (max 11 meg). I bought a Three sim and performed some tests, it varies massively depending on where I test but have found a location that seems to give fairly consistent results.

B696Xxo.png

Based on these ordered a Huawei B525 router and Poynting external antenna, hopefully these will give me a slightly faster and more stable connection than the tests I was performing on my phone.

V4LNR6h.jpg

I am going to keep my existing BB connection going for the time being while I test out 4G using a rolling 1 month Three unlimited data contract.

Anyone else using 4G as their main home connection?

Back
Top Bottom