Police Gangster in Aberfeldy Tower Hamlets

Soldato
Just popped back in to see if Kumar18768 was banned yet.

Would love to know with it being his first day here and all if he knows the OP or this is pure coincidence.

/tinfoil - maybe it is the OP!

Could well be the OP, or i would say he was definitely related to the **** that got arrested!

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Interesting post, in particular you don't substantiate your argument. Is that because the incident involved a "brother" and you just want to blindly defend him?

*were pigs

*would have (or would've)

*their

*lives

Only people like you assume the first thing, perhaps is that because your the one with "race" issues as people like you always seem to bring it up. As if white people have never called cops pigs...

How about the fact that there is real crime, recently there was a break in at work went through non emergency number ended up filing report along with cctv video online. a week later nothing, no visit, zilch.

So how about these pigs go do some real work?

Caporegime
How about the fact that there is real crime

Well there was, it was a minor one that could be easily resolved but the guy refused to even show his driving license...

I don't understand your point of view here - do you think that we shouldn't have driving licenses? If you do think we should have driving licenses then what is the issue with the police wanting to check them? Why are you calling them pigs here?

Permabanned
Once stopped, a police officer can ask to see your driving licence, insurance certificate or MOT certificate. If for any reason you don't have those documents with you you will have a week to take them to your local police station to prove you do own them.

If an officer believes that you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they can either ask you to take a drug test, breath test or do a physical test (a field impairment test where you are asked to walk in and straight line, turn around and walk back).

If you fail to take the breath test or supply a sample of breath without a reasonable excuse, including a genuine physical or mental condition, you can be arrested. If you are non white with medical condition you get beaten up until you have a seizure.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Well there was, it was a minor one that could be easily resolved but the guy refused to even show his driving license...

I don't understand your point of view here - do you think that we shouldn't have driving licenses? If you do think we should have driving licenses then what is the issue with the police wanting to check them? Why are you calling them pigs here?

So ignore the fact you bought race into it. But think about why you did it.

A minor crime, that could have been dealt by booking him no need to cause such a scene.

Pigs are pigs, go suck up to them if u want.

Soldato
Just remember folks, even when you're being an idiot and on the wrong side of the argument, there's always the race card! :) \o/

I'd have expected a good kicking for being that obstructive. I see the Evening Standard are readying themselves to show how oppressed someone is, though - can't wait for tomorrow's edition!

Props to @VincentHanna , that was hilarious :D

Caporegime
So ignore the fact you bought race into it. But think about why you did it.

I didn't bring race into it. The twitter posts with the video footage of the incidents make constant reference to him being a "brother", AFAIK this is a reference (in this context) to his religion... you seemed to without justification just enter the thread and post some rather irrational post calling the police pigs. IIRC you are also a "brother" I was just wondering if that perhaps had an influence in perhaps skewing your perspective, I suspect the poster who was getting rather irate earlier had a similar skewed perspective. Interestingly you seem to be unwilling to actually expand or give much explanation for this POV other than to repeat your use of the term "pigs" towards the police.

A minor crime, that could have been dealt by booking him no need to cause such a scene.

Pigs are pigs, go suck up to them if u want.

Yes it could have been dealt with easily but it wasn't the police who caused the scene, it was the guy refusing to show his license and resisting arrest and then his irate wife screeching away and jumping around like a lunatic.

You avoided the question though - do you think we should have driving licenses? If so then should the police be allowed to check them/verify that the holder is who he/she says they are and are legally allowed to drive the vehicle?

B&W

B&W

Soldato
I didn't bring race into it. The twitter posts with the video footage of the incidents make constant reference to him being a "brother", AFAIK this is a reference (in this context) to his religion... you seemed to without justification just enter the thread and post some rather irrational post calling the police pigs. IIRC you are also a "brother" I was just wondering if that perhaps had an influence in perhaps skewing your perspective, I suspect the poster who was getting rather irate earlier had a similar skewed perspective. Interestingly you seem to be unwilling to actually expand or give much explanation for this POV other than to repeat your use of the term "pigs" towards the police.

Yes it could have been dealt with easily but it wasn't the police who caused the scene, it was the guy refusing to show his license and resisting arrest and then his irate wife screeching away and jumping around like a lunatic.

You avoided the question though - do you think we should have driving licenses? If so then should the police be allowed to check them/verify that the holder is who he/she says they are and are legally allowed to drive the vehicle?

Why would I care if he was a "brother", who gives a **** what he is? Why would you assume that has anything to do with me calling police pigs? just because im a muslim?

That's the first thing you assumed, bloody typical. No it cant be the fact that I have bad history with them in the past, must be because im defending him instantly because he is a muslim....

I'd like to see what happened from the start, not the point where they start hitting him.

Your last question is silly and I wont answer it as it has nothing to do with how pigs operate.

Soldato
Pigs doing what pigs gonna do.

if that was true then why was he disobeying them for so long, he was given enough chance to follow their instructions and when they were arresting him why did he resist and create a scene.

maybe some people need to lose that chip on the shoulder they have with the police, life is much simpler this way.

Caporegime
Why would I care if he was a "brother", who gives a **** what he is? Why would you assume that has anything to do with me calling police pigs? just because im a muslim?

Yes... you posting in the thread simply calling the police pigs with no further explanation. I was wondering if your views were a bit skewed. Given the comments on twitter and youtube that would certainly be one possible explanation - mindless hatred of the police would indeed be another (and of course a combination of both is possible too).

I'd like to see what happened from the start, not the point where they start hitting him.

That would seem more reasonable... yet you initially came into the thread just calling the police pigs. You could have viewed some of the start if you'd read the thread - it has been posted twice already:

Your last question is silly and I wont answer it as it has nothing to do with how pigs operate.

Why is it silly, you've still provided no explanation of your pov other than to try and play down the offence. I agree that it was minor and could have been resolved easily, the guy was asked for his driving license and asked to move the vehicle - both reasonable requests from the "pigs"... especially ironic that he's playing the disabled card when there is an empty disabled space immediately infant of where he was parked. That was his choice to escalate things yet you chose to call the police "pigs".

Can we assume form your refusal to answer the question that you do think that driving license are a good idea and the police should be able to check them? Can I also assume that you don't think it is a good idea for someone to "obstruct the highway"? Given that the police asked him to not obstruct the highway and he refused then what do you think they're going to do to him given he was seemingly committing an arrest able offence?

I think your refusal to answer is quite telling - namely you're unable to justify your opinion/pov... other than it is based on something irrational (seemingly a general dislike of the police rather than the fact this guy is a "brother").

Back
Top Bottom