Lawn mower advice

Associate
So after years of using a Bosch electric mower the handle has snapped and it’s time to look for a new one.

Ideally I’d like a rear roller mower for the nice stripes they give you, looking on YouTube lots of people seem to use a Honda 426 or a Hayter harrier, these seem very expensive for a home owner mower. Hayter also do a spirit roller but the only advice on that was from a shop were they said you get what you pay for and obviously they want you to spend more!

What rear roller mowers do people recommend? Looking for one that leaves good stripes as well as cut.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
OP
Are you looking for another electric mower? Or petrol? Rechargeable?

What is your budget also?

Mountfield is another good brand.

Well tbh I didn’t realise how expensive good quality mowers were or we must have got a good deal on ours last time, not really bothered about power, cordless sounds good but do the batteries last? Petrol seems the easiest option

Soldato
How big of an area are you mowing?

Hayter are the rolls royce of mowers pretty much so you will pay top dollar for one, but you will get a top notch machine for it.

I can't help with roller mowers as i've never had any need to look at them before.

Back
Top Bottom