Dropbox full. Anything else good for me?

Soldato
Hi. I use Dropbox when I take photos with family and friends. Then process the RAW images. Upload to Dropbox and share the link with those family and friends.

Been doing this for years.

My Dropbox is getting full.

Anything else worthy of looking at. Free would be great.

Just need a bit more GB size.

Thanks

Soldato
And more so. You can even automatically share photos based on facial recognition. I use it to share photos I take of the nieces with their parents.

It's incredibly powerful for searching too, creating albums because on search results etc.

Associate
Office 365 subscription includes 1tb online storage with MS onedrive. 5 user account version includes five 1tb storage, deals can be had during the year for this.

Associate
I have all sorts of storage accounts; Dropbox, One Drive, Google drive, Mega, Amazon Photos. I use Google photos the most by far because of the free storage and convenience. Everything is synced so easily. I process my raw photos in lightroom, export them as high res jpeg and drag and drop to Google photos. The resolution is fine enough for me as I mainly use it as a convenient way to share certain albums with family so I don't need to pay for storage to upload all my raw files. That's what my HDD is for!

Back
Top Bottom