PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

SPG

SPG

Soldato
3 matches aint going to cut it unless your a hacker :)

Be aggressive its the only way to play if you want wins. Hot dropping is a crap shoot and pointless s it depends on loot within the first 5 seconds and you will not learn a thing. Do not drop boot camp for example, drop close to boot camp and work your way in.

Watch the circle, position is more important than gear 8/10 a lvl 1 lid is just as good as lvl2 as someone will headshot you either way :)

Never stand still ever :)

Associate
Have a run around on the training server for a while with some of the main ARs. Both with and without the various attachments. I found this helped me realise the drastic differences they made in recoil control just spraying at a wall from various ranges. There's usually people running about you can shoot at too much to their annoyance. Basically the summary of it all was if spraying full auto with say an AK/M4 pull down hard on the mouse haha. Grips mean less pulling down required. Harder to control spraying the bigger the scope you use at farther ranges etc unless you are pro (I'm not).

Caporegime
long range pick a kar98 if you into bolt actions and a x4 scope. its the easiest combo for accurate shots with a bolt action. upto 200m its just put cross on head shoot. m24 does same but you put a x3 on at same range.kar is easier to use.
semi auto sniper. avoid sks its **** . slr x6 is nice.
awm is just point shoot they dead regardless.

if you new. get a gun you can handle easy. its far more important than damage. many get this wrong. why do you want the most damage if you cant hit anyone with it ? :D

so start with a low recoil gun. work you way up. i still mainly use the ump even though many say its bad. probably won close to 500 games with it maybe even close to a 1000 since i started. its not for everyone but..a gun you can control instantly will get you far more kills than one that you cant.

mp5 is pretty good aswell decked.

ars ak is very good if you can get it right so is the beyrl but its hard to control.

drop in some hot places practice attacking. the game is actually 90 percent circle knowledge. if you can get that right you will be at the end far more than anyone who can shoot. try and get people in choke points.carry smoke one of the biggest winners and saviours of the game.

some maps are harder than others to win. sanhok is easy. vikendi probably the hardest. also different styles for different maps.

one thing many get wrong is they move to late. hesitation is the biggest killer in this game. decide where you going move. instantly. that one guy who thumbles about will get you killed.

Last edited:
Associate
long range pick a kar98 if you into bolt actions and a x4 scope. its the easiest combo for accurate shots with a bolt action. upto 200m its just put cross on head shoot. m24 does same but you put a x3 on at same range.kar is easier to use.
semi auto sniper. avoid sks its **** . slr x6 is nice.
awm is just point shoot they dead regardless.

if you new. get a gun you can handle easy. its far more important than damage. many get this wrong. why do you want the most damage if you cant hit anyone with it ? :D

so start with a low recoil gun. work you way up. i still mainly use the ump even though many say its bad. probably won close to 500 games with it maybe even close to a 1000 since i started. its not for everyone but..a gun you can control instantly will get you far more kills than one that you cant.

mp5 is pretty good aswell decked.

ars ak is very good if you can get it right so is the beyrl but its hard to control.

drop in some hot places practice attacking. the game is actually 90 percent circle knowledge. if you can get that right you will be at the end far more than anyone who can shoot. try and get people in choke points.carry smoke one of the biggest winners and saviours of the game.

some maps are harder than others to win. sanhok is easy. vikendi probably the hardest. also different styles for different maps.

one thing many get wrong is they move to late. hesitation is the biggest killer in this game. decide where you going move. instantly. that one guy who thumbles about will get you killed.
Thanks.
What are peoples opinion on graphics? Is lower better for spotting people? I can comfortably run 1080p on Ultra. I can also use Virtual super resolution to push it to 1440p

Associate
Completely disagree.

Moving and firing will win you most firefights.

Then you're moving to the stage of getting 'luck' majorly involved.
Have a look at your spray shape in the training ground, while moving - it's all over the place. You can't have that during medium to long range battles. Close range is fine, as your spray shape matters much less.

Can you elaborate on why moving and firing will win you most firefights?

Soldato
I prefer to strafe left and right while shooting because it makes you harder to hit compared to standing still :p

Obviously if you are behind cover then stay there and peek...

Back
Top Bottom