• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sanity check vefore I return my Radeon VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How many times do I have to say it? These channels are FAKE!!!

Is it fake because it doesn't fit into your preconception/agenda that the 2070S destroys a cheaper 5700XT?

You don't believe you own eyes but lap up a few bar graphs from review sites?
The video shows the 5700XT and 2070S at exactly the clocks and temps expected and verified on mainstream review sites.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
@Hades this got out of hand fast. Return it and choose whatever you are comfortable paying instead. You have a good choice at many different price ranges. There is even a 2080ti brand new for 800 somewhere on the Internet I just saw
Yes I see it has. I think I'll ask for the thread to be closed as it's just turned into a bit of a fight. I will indeed return it and then make a decision.

Thank you to everyone who has tried to help.

Soldato
Is it fake because it doesn't fit into your preconception/agenda that the 2070S destroys a cheaper 5700XT?

You don't believe you own eyes but lap up a few bar graphs from review sites?
The video shows the 5700XT and 2070S at exactly the clocks and temps expected and verified on mainstream review sites.

It's fake because Vega & Navi clocks don't hold still for a single second. I know because I actually have one and know how it behaves, before you assume any further. Maybe YOU should think about why you're so eager to lap up fake results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom