Wireless gaming mouse

Soldato
if you like buttons, the G602
if you don't, the g703.
if you want a productivity mouse which isn't strictly for gaming, the mx master

Soldato
i really wanna get the g602. i just imagine after a decent learning curve being able to play games with just wasd on the keyboard and everything else on the controller.
would be immense for games like witcher 3 where they just have way too many buttons.

i tried it for dishonored and it was very intuitive.

Associate
At that price range I would say for sure the G305, I got it the day it came out and have only just stopped using it simply cause I got a really good deal on a barely used GPW. G305 is a great shape, has a great sensor and has very nice feeling build quality on all the buttons.

Soldato
G305 considering how much you can aquire one for is excellent. To get it really light for better twitch gaming if it's important enough to you, use a lithium AAA battery with an AA adapter. Highly recommended. A lithium AA will also reduce the weight but I found a good AAA lithium lasts me a damn long time and saves a, few extra more grams of weight.

Soldato
i really wanna get the g602. i just imagine after a decent learning curve being able to play games with just wasd on the keyboard and everything else on the controller.
would be immense for games like witcher 3 where they just have way too many buttons.

i tried it for dishonored and it was very intuitive.
I have a G602 and it's great for gaming, massively cuts down on the hand movement away from wasd keys although not all games seem to recognise the G6 button which is a little annoying but as the other 5 thumb buttons work it's not the end of the world (plus I have a G613 with 6 G keys). I really like it and think it's a great mouse, however, I'm not keen on the fact it runs on AA batteries and doesn't have a built in chargeable (wireless or cable) battery pack like most of the other wireless Logitech mice. I may well end up upgrading the mouse at some stage to one with built in charging as I'm not a fan of swapping batteries, although the AAs do last a good long time and I use mine a lot.

Associate
Try the g305 as you want it for gaming. Small and lightweight when compared to the rest and cheap. Don't let the price put you off it's well worth using.

I have the G Pro Wireless, g305 and g703.

Associate
Put my hand on a Corsair Ironclaw, wow really nice fit. How would the wired/wireless version compare to Logitech 305
I'd still go for the G305, I can't speak for this mouse you have mentioned in particular, but Corsair mice in general are too heavy and I have always found them lacking, while I can say for sure that the G305 is a quality mouse, but if you like that shape I guess you could go for it since shape is very important.

Soldato
The G903 can be had for £79 just now. The same website also has the G305 for £29 so going to buy that myself off of recommendations from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom