F1 2019

Associate
Also posted this in Codemasters forum but feel may get a better response on here.

Career mode; when setting this up, I'm sure I turned the safety car setting to on and sure I saw the VSC in the F2 races before F1 but when I check the settings in between race weekends and sessions, it shows as off and is greyed out so cannot be changed; is this a bug or is it generally off? If so, can I change it to on?

Also, weather. Every race so far seems to have the same weather but again, when I check settings before race weekend it cannot be changed (last race was Baku and done Practice 1 in Spain so may just have been lucky with no rain).

Apologies if these have been asked before. I've seen safety car issues with it not coming out but mine shows as off which doesn't make sense

Man of Honour
OP
Also posted this in Codemasters forum but feel may get a better response on here.

Career mode; when setting this up, I'm sure I turned the safety car setting to on and sure I saw the VSC in the F2 races before F1 but when I check the settings in between race weekends and sessions, it shows as off and is greyed out so cannot be changed; is this a bug or is it generally off? If so, can I change it to on?

Also, weather. Every race so far seems to have the same weather but again, when I check settings before race weekend it cannot be changed (last race was Baku and done Practice 1 in Spain so may just have been lucky with no rain).

Apologies if these have been asked before. I've seen safety car issues with it not coming out but mine shows as off which doesn't make sense

You can change all settings, but only at certain stages of the race weekend. I have had rain, but rarely - as it is I’m real life currently :p

Associate
I think you can only change them before the start of every location then greyed out in between. Also you can change certain stuff just before the race like difficulty as I put my difficulty down a little before Baku

Associate
I had bad rain in China that’s all so far, just finished Baku so on to Spain next. Just ahead by a few points in the championship. Anyone made a league yet?

Soldato
I do find those cars more interesting. I almost prefer those events during the career than the career mode itself.

Yeah when I'm in an F1 car I want a car that does 200 mph+ and that I can swoop into fast corners and know the car will stick not these slower cars that seem to always be on the edge of losing the backend

well thats when the games not crashing on me ...oh an update...oh aaand more crashes.

Is anyone elses game crashing all the time too ?

Last edited:
Associate
Getting my new wheel today XD ! Fanatec CSL Elite with a Formula Rim, can't wait!

Enjoy, please do play some sims that actually that hardware justice, codemasters will never make a game/sim to do it justice.
Im guessing you do play other sims if your investing in that sweet wheel.

Associate
Enjoy, please do play some sims that actually that hardware justice, codemasters will never make a game/sim to do it justice.
Im guessing you do play other sims if your investing in that sweet wheel.

I am aiming to get back into actual sims, next I'll be wanting a H shifter but can't accommodate that yet.

Cool may I ask where you ordered it from and from who?
(CSL direct?)

I ordered from Fanatec Europe.

Unfortunately since posting that message I haven't been able to try it out because UPS royally screwed up my delivery, I'm now aiming to have everything by this Friday. I received the base only last Friday, the rim actually arrived in the UK but ended up in Finland, and is making its way back now!

Back
Top Bottom