I received a really bizarre letter at my business today

Soldato
OP
Wow look what I've started. Can those that received the letter say if the handwriting on the envelope matches the one I received?

Then we can know for sure if it's the work of one oddball, or it's some chain letter thing

Associate
Wow look what I've started. Can those that received the letter say if the handwriting on the envelope matches the one I received?

Then we can know for sure if it's the work of one oddball, or it's some chain letter thing

Yeah the handwriting is the exact same, looks like a photocopy though, with some slightly different cropping maybe?

Associate
4b6P8xt.jpg

ytklQiq

Associate
I'm quite freaked out as I received this letter today. I'm not a buisness. It wasn't via post either. I came downstairs to find a tobacco pouch had been shoved through my letterbox but inside the pouch was the letter. When I opened the door there was a large boulder on my doorstep.

Soldato
I'm quite freaked out as I received this letter today. I'm not a buisness. It wasn't via post either. I came downstairs to find a tobacco pouch had been shoved through my letterbox but inside the pouch was the letter. When I opened the door there was a large boulder on my doorstep.
This thread is too much.

Soldato
In case this isn't obvious to anyone else, it's a severely mentally disabled individual asking for a job. In this persons mind, this is a suitable application/CV for any job going.

I feel a sense of sympathy honestly but of course he/she won't be able to function in a working environment.

Caporegime
I had a neighbour who wrote a letter a bit like that to her landlord, she'd had a few maintenance issues with the flat some of which were out of the landlord's control, unfortunately for him he made the mistake of telling her he'd "release" her from the tenancy early, no notice needed, if she still wasn't happy and just wanted to move out.

Big mistake. He was dealing with a strong, powerful, black woman how dare he tell her that he'd "release" her. It prompted a 3 page latter, mostly in capital letters and a large font size where she admonished him for stating he'd release her, how she didn't need his permission to be released etc.. and some stuff about how her African name means powerful, bold etc..etc.. She showed me a copy as she wanted an opinion... I genuinely didn't know what to say. I mean I said perhaps it could be toned down a little and maybe they'd just had a bit of a misunderstanding, but she wasn't having any of it... adamant that the landlord stating he'd release her from the tenancy agreement was somehow a reference to slavery.

When I opened the door there was a large boulder on my doorstep.

Brilliant. :D

Back
Top Bottom