Police Gangster in Aberfeldy Tower Hamlets

Soldato
Has Ms Abbott offered her opinion yet, or is she still calculating her response? ;)

You never know she might have actually realised that it would be a good idea to keep her mouth shut for once, either that or she had jaw ache from Corbyn last night :D

With regards to the thread and having see the start video it just goes to show that he had MANY times to comply with a reasonable request yet all he did was escalate escalate escalate, even his wife was trying to talk some sense in to him.

This is a classic low IQ response from a person almost certainly a criminal background. Most of the people in this thread were right, it was not about race it was about the law. He got taught a good lesson about how the law works, one with he may need to have a few times before it sinks in. That Chris Rock video was funny but 100% correct, follow those instructions and everyone will be fine.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Yes... you posting in the thread simply calling the police pigs with no further explanation. I was wondering if your views were a bit skewed. Given the comments on twitter and youtube that would certainly be one possible explanation - mindless hatred of the police would indeed be another (and of course a combination of both is possible too).

That would seem more reasonable... yet you initially came into the thread just calling the police pigs. You could have viewed some of the start if you'd read the thread - it has been posted twice already:

Why is it silly, you've still provided no explanation of your pov other than to try and play down the offence. I agree that it was minor and could have been resolved easily, the guy was asked for his driving license and asked to move the vehicle - both reasonable requests from the "pigs"... especially ironic that he's playing the disabled card when there is an empty disabled space immediately infant of where he was parked. That was his choice to escalate things yet you chose to call the police "pigs".

Can we assume form your refusal to answer the question that you do think that driving license are a good idea and the police should be able to check them? Can I also assume that you don't think it is a good idea for someone to "obstruct the highway"? Given that the police asked him to not obstruct the highway and he refused then what do you think they're going to do to him given he was seemingly committing an arrest able offence?

I think your refusal to answer is quite telling - namely you're unable to justify your opinion/pov... other than it is based on something irrational (seemingly a general dislike of the police rather than the fact this guy is a "brother").

Blah blah blah. I hope your on there ire one day, boy how would your view change.

But if u never get out Ur house how's that going to happen?

Caporegime
Blah blah blah. I hope your on there ire one day, boy how would your view change.

Lol wat?

If the police ask to see my driving licence then I’d just show it to them, likewise if I was obstructing the road with my car I’d move it if asked, especially if there is a free space right in front of it!

Are social interactions hard for you or something? You’re still incapable of explaining your POV re the police being “pigs” here?

Did you spend time in prison? If so, I’m curious, what stupid thing did you do to cause that?

Soldato
Here's my license officer. Here's my disabled permit officer.

OK sorry to trouble you sir, have a nice day. Bye.

That's because you're an obedient cow who doesn't like to stray far from the herd and attacks cows who can see the bars while they're just trying to pay cash in.

Man of Honour

Next time you're in jail, see if there are classes available in English. You'd still be talking nonsense, but at least you'd be better equipped to express yourself and that might make you less frustrated.

I've been stopped and questioned by the police a fair few times, back when I was younger. On one occasion, I was stopped and questioned by the police while I was removing a pane of glass from a flat to gain entry. A flat owned by someone else and rented by someone else, with no paperwork in my name. None of those occasions resulted in me being arrested or any force being used, for the simple reason that I didn't deliberately escalate the situation in order to make the police arrest me by force so I could play the victim. They were OK with me, I was OK with them, all sorted quickly and politely. No fuss, no drama. If you want a fight, pick a like-minded person and have at it. Don't pick the police. That won't end well for you, not even in the UK where the police are far more gentle than they are in many places. Hell, I know someone who was facing police with a bloody machete in his hand and refusing to drop it, while a person he'd cut was bleeding on the floor. Even then, the police took him down as gently as possible and he was unhurt other than some minor bruising. There are plenty of places where that would get you shot or beaten (either during or after).

Soldato
it's a bit like being refused entry to a pub/club etc but still trying to convince the bouncers to let you in...almost zero chance of getting in after they've said no

once the police say 'you're getting arrested' they're not going to change their mind, especially once you're wrestling with them!

Caporegime
Wot no boxing stance?

So beta...

Pro tip: Thrust your Gucci belt in their face to show you are a high earner and earn their respect.
Listen, low earner. I don't have to earn anyone's respect because it is my god given right as the top revenue earner in my office, to automatically be respected by lower revenue earners like police.

Back
Top Bottom