Forza Horizon 4

Permabanned
With an attitude like that its no wonder you still have an issue.

Works fine on my AE-5.

:D

They've known about the issue since launch but they have no intention of fixing it, Forza 3 was fine, literally every other game released in the last 15 years is fine, but not Forza 4.

I just won't buy anything from Microsoft's store again until they sort out their refund policy. Not worth it.

Associate
The humour would have been funny if the thing you googled was in your description but you changed it to 'audio crackiling' so anyone looking to help would not have got the same results as your post saying 'glitchy'.

Anyway, there's no helping some people :)

EDIT: Out of interest I tried googling 'glitchy audio' and the first hit was 'audio crackiling' :p.

I admit your link worked but would have been funnier if it had been 'glitchy audio'.

Underboss
Strangest thing just happened to me
playing Online Team Adventure in the Coop races
i had a guy behind me, and all of a sudden he went into ghost mode and went through me like he had rockets on !
no idea if its a cheat or what

Underboss
McLaren P1 in the Forzathon shop, so i bought one (i had like 3000 credits)
i tuned it to S2 998 and wow, beast of a car

So now i give you a choice, what would your money go on if you had a race (lets say Golath) between :

P1 Vs Senna

mines on P1

Soldato
McLaren P1 in the Forzathon shop, so i bought one (i had like 3000 credits)
i tuned it to S2 998 and wow, beast of a car

So now i give you a choice, what would your money go on if you had a race (lets say Golath) between :

P1 Vs Senna

mines on P1

I reckon I could comfortably beat out both the Senna and the P1 in a Porsche 911 GT3 2019. Absolute monster of a car around most tracks.

Once I get a GPU, we'll put it to the test :)

Back
Top Bottom