5 a day

Associate
I reckon I comfortably average 4 to 4-and-a-bit. The odd day I’ll get 1 or 2, others I’ll get 8 or 9 but in the main I’m pretty good, I’m conscious of what I eat and quite disciplined.

So how often do you get yours?

Associate
Do we really need 3 meals a day, and eat 5 a day?
There are days where I've been doing a lot of physical activity, working on my car, building something in the garden, I get up in the morning , make sure I stay hydrated and won't eat until lunch and I feel better than fine.
Yet if I have breakfast, I feel bloated and almost sick?

Soldato
I guess Krooton has a point
A pointless made-up target
the whole of the 5 a day strategy ... is there actually any measure of success, or is it just on open loop ?
obesities not declining is it, government hasn't done anything to reduce tax on the unprocessed 5 a day products ... just the sugar tax, as a nudge.
[they even said today 6%! of the population are no vaping .. another public health success]

I'm now intrigued whether other folks had actually looked up the 5 a day portion size, I had not before today,
perhaps younger children are being taught at school though.

Associate
Has anyone heard of the poo conspiracy? They basically use human faeces and turn it into natural gas and then sell it back to us, maybe they tell us to keep eating to keep us excreting.

I watched a video on it not too long ago, but right now I can't find a single thing about it.

Don
This year I'm finding it easier to eat more fruit/veg as have been growing my own - so regularly snacking on tomatoes or cucumber sticks. Still don't think I manage 5 a day though, probably only 3 most days.

Has anyone heard of the poo conspiracy? They basically use human faeces and turn it into natural gas and then sell it back to us, maybe they tell us to keep eating to keep us excreting.

I watched a video on it not too long ago, but right now I can't find a single thing about it.

:confused:
That escalated quickly

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Very, very rarely. Although I had a pizza with pineapple and olives on the other day, so that's 3!

Back
Top Bottom