BMW and M Power Owners

Associate
Colleague has just bought a G20 320i M Sport dealer pre-reg with the M Sport pack and got about 7k off list I think.

Sat inside it and had a quick play and it's pretty impressive. BMW have really upped their game this time with the interior, the fit, finish and materials all considerably better than the F30. It felt like a smaller G30 5 inside. The new idrive is absolutely fantastic too.

Agree about the list price getting a bit silly, I configured a 320d M Sport Touring to 43k just by adding the comfort pack and tech pack I think. Nobody ever pays list price, but it's not completely irrelevant as it's nudged over 40k, meaning it has the extra tax for 5 years.

nas

nas

Associate
IMG-1313.jpg

I want this interior in my e92

edit: https://usedcars.bmw.co.uk/vehicle/201805156536652

closest I can find to it on AUC, was a 525d.

Last edited:
Soldato
I do a few runs a month up to Manchester area, I usually get around 42 mpg but I decided to fill it with Super (Tesco Momentum) and I got as high as 46 mpg. Cruise control set to 75 and the car in eco pro mode. A few stops on the way with full throttle joining the motorway and then back into a cruise. Pretty impressive but I'm not sure the extra mpg is worth the price of the fuel. Perhaps more testing required however I'm fairly sure I get around 5 mpg more when using super.

I didn't look close enough at MPG figures to notice a difference, but what I did notice when I put V-power in the 340i was it seemed to burble, pop that little bit louder. I was also doing runs up to Manchester (from S'oton) so I was getting my money's worth out of the V power, hence 9 times out of 10 it just got standard Shell (never anything else)

Caporegime
I do a few runs a month up to Manchester area, I usually get around 42 mpg but I decided to fill it with Super (Tesco Momentum) and I got as high as 46 mpg. Cruise control set to 75 and the car in eco pro mode. A few stops on the way with full throttle joining the motorway and then back into a cruise. Pretty impressive but I'm not sure the extra mpg is worth the price of the fuel. Perhaps more testing required however I'm fairly sure I get around 5 mpg more when using super.

10% more mpg for less than 10% cost...surely that's a no brainer?

Soldato
Not flashing it because it's got a bmw used approved warranty
indeed any kind of drivetrain/engine warranty is voided if bmw see the log values only a tuning box would be excluded afaiks,
whether you can take a potential 3rd party purchase in too bmw too and pay them for an analysis on a cars history, like an rac check.?

Back
Top Bottom