• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
The PBO settings in the BIOS confuse me. Can someone put together a super quick guide to getting the most out of it?

I usually turn PBO on but leave everything at auto. Last night I tried setting the speed it boosts additionally to 200MHz. But left everything else auto.

Absolutely no idea if this makes a difference. :confused:

What's the PBO scaler stuff about?

Permabanned
Why is that? Are you suggesting that any RAM will hit Ryzen sweetspot of 3600-3733MHz?
What about tightening timings after that? Tuning secondary and tertiary timings will improve performance
If 1.5V is safe (which it is), and there is performance to be had (and improving Ryzens main weakness, latency), why shouldn't you do that?

Because from all peoples results so far it seems excessive and I bet the timings/settings are just off rather than it needing loads more voltage.

Associate
Just checked the tracking this morning and much to my surprise it says my 3700x has arrived at the depot this morning at 6:14am. So I am defiantly going to try and pick it up tomorrow morning.

I just checked my tracking and it's out for delivery today, which obviously isn't the case lol

Back
Top Bottom