FIFA 19

Don
OP
Bale is trash. I used his NIF for hundreds of games early on at ST and he was great, now he’s just sluggish, takes ages to turn and has not agility. I’d usually be gutted about wasting 300k but the game is just an absolute bore now, hopefully I continue to waste more coins and sack it off.

Soldato
That Alonso card is insane with shadow.
I have done it, don't use any spanish or prem players but couldn't resist. Do I try and work something in my team or use in an sbc....

Team currently as follows;

91 Promes --- 87 Werner --- 84 Gnabry
91 Vieira ---------------------93 Brandt
----------------84 guilavogui-----------
91 Alonso----87 Nacho --- 91 Tah -- 84 Da Costa
----------------------95 Trapp -------------------

I am waiting to replace 87 Nacho with 93 Boateng so Alonso is going to lose all his links.

Anyone used 92 Gerrard? he looks awesome and I could move Vieira to CDM again and Gerrard at LCM. I could do it for not a huge cost as ive still got some big 90+ cards left after Vieira wiped out most of the club.

Caporegime
Awful card, had 4 games with him even on stay back he was always out of position, losing header to Thauvin & just generally annoying! Mendy is back in the team!

That makes no sense and 4 games are hardly enough to judge a player on FIFA, everyone gets outjumped by midgets at times. Can't see how Mendy's positioning would be better as his are more attacking!

Soldato
That makes no sense and 4 games are hardly enough to judge a player on FIFA, everyone gets outjumped by midgets at times. Can't see how Mendy's positioning would be better as his are more attacking!

Mendy is just like IF Las Diarra back in FUT11, utter bulldog, plus 4* skills & 5* weak foot really show up when needed! Its just personal prefrence!

Soldato
7-3, matchmaking today has been an absolute **** though.

Two of the three losses I could have won, but finishing was off and I kept smashing the woodwork.

Caporegime
The luck some people get on this game... you just have to laugh.

I’m 11-1 and just lost to someone with a god squad who’s winner pinged off the post three times and then perfectly rebounded out through everyone to his Ronaldo who smashes it off the crossbar and in...

Soldato
7-3, matchmaking today has been an absolute **** though.

Two of the three losses I could have won, but finishing was off and I kept smashing the woodwork.
ive beat some unreal teams and lost to a **** player, then lost to someone who scored 3 corners and ive no idea how. 7-2 but ive been playing with a fun/ish team and trying 442/352 etc for the laugh.

Back
Top Bottom