**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Permabanned
I just don't understand how people have just accepted the notch/holes, other than obstructing your content which is bad enough, it extends the screen ratio further which works horribly for websites and screen mirroring.

Soldato
I've read a couple of reports today predicting the death of the Note series on the basis of various things. One of them was the compromises forced upon the design by the presence of the S-Pen, with one analyst saying it meant reducing the size of the battery by 800mah (maybe it was 400mah - i forget). I've heard rumours that the Note 10 (small size) might have a battery size starting with a 3 instead of a 4 and this is the device I'd be interested in. I get this feeling there'll be nothing exciting to show on 7 August and certainly no surprises like a 90hz screen.

Soldato
I'm not saying it's anywhere near an ideal solution but if housing the S-Pen is such a big problem why not keep it externally? I know that sounds mad but if it works for tablets then it could work for a phone. In essence do away with the Note line and just release an optional S Pen for the Galaxy S series. I'm sure they could design a case that could hold phone and pen.

Associate
galaxy_note_10_leak_ishan_agarwal_combo.0.jpg

Looks pretty smart I have to say.

Soldato
I do feel like they are moving the selfie camera to the centre simply for the sake of it so it looks different to S10 line.

Soldato
I'm not saying it's anywhere near an ideal solution but if housing the S-Pen is such a big problem why not keep it externally? I know that sounds mad but if it works for tablets then it could work for a phone. In essence do away with the Note line and just release an optional S Pen for the Galaxy S series. I'm sure they could design a case that could hold phone and pen.
I would not buy another note if the pen was external.....

I've read a couple of reports today predicting the death of the Note series on the basis of various things. One of them was the compromises forced upon the design by the presence of the S-Pen, with one analyst saying it meant reducing the size of the battery by 800mah (maybe it was 400mah - i forget). I've heard rumours that the Note 10 (small size) might have a battery size starting with a 3 instead of a 4 and this is the device I'd be interested in. I get this feeling there'll be nothing exciting to show on 7 August and certainly no surprises like a 90hz screen.
Is the Note 10 meant to be smaller then a Note 9 :confused:

Associate
What gets me is the fact that the 'regular' Note 10 will be around the same price as the Note 9 128/6GB Ram was at launch last year but a smaller screen and a few other bits missing. I know there will be newer tech etc but I'm not sure I would give the Note 9 up for the Note 10 + nevermind the base Note 10.

Back
Top Bottom