Petrol station

Soldato
This is why I like filling up at Costco, long reach hoses, enough space between pumps to drive a bus through the gap so you can park at the pump in front, and not to mention it's cheaper than anywhere else!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
This is why I like filling up at Costco, long reach hoses, enough space between pumps to drive a bus through the gap so you can park at the pump in front, and not to mention it's cheaper than anywhere else!
Very annoying that the costco next to my office doesnt have a filling station :(

Soldato
I've done this once, but residue petrol in the nozzle and hose started leaking out everywhere, and it wasn't even long enough to fit into my tank whilst being able to remove it spillage free.

Since then, I'd rather just wait an extra minute or two for it to be on the correct size :) No skin off my nose

Very annoying that the costco next to my office doesnt have a filling station :(

Same here :/

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Infuriating that many self impose limits, you’d have thought a required thumbprint would be security enough, I wonder how many fraudulent transactions are carried out with stolen phones and the victims digit? :p :D
Get with the times. The cool kids use Face ID now :p

Soldato
I stick to the side my cap is on unless the pump specifically states it is long reach, then I position the rear of the car just past the hose, never had a problem not reaching

V_R

V_R

Soldato
The google pay app supports £100, but the merchant has to as well and i dont think any do they all cap at £30.
Gpay is unlimited. Only when the merchant caps it to £30 is it not. I've paid £800 via Gpay before.

Back
Top Bottom