***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Hey guys, after years of building on my mods, I fancy buying a dedicated ohm reader/deck. I've got some stuff coming from FT and they've split my shipping, as the Coilmaster 521 tab mini I ordered is restocking but the ETA keeps changing. They have one or two clones in stock but I'm not sure if I'd be happy enough. What do you reckon, stick with Coilmaster? The other one, the Geekvape 521 mini is also out of stock.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Hey guys, after years of building on my mods, I fancy buying a dedicated ohm reader/deck. I've got some stuff coming from FT and they've split my shipping, as the Coilmaster 521 tab mini I ordered is restocking but the ETA keeps changing. They have one or two clones in stock but I'm not sure if I'd be happy enough. What do you reckon, stick with Coilmaster? The other one, the Geekvape 521 mini is also out of stock.

An ohm reader is an ohm reader mate. Some are more accurate than others but it'll change once it's on your device anyway.

My coils are going bad so quick lately and not sure why. Normally about a week but now they last two days.

Sweetener in your liquid is most probably the culprit.

Soldato
An ohm reader is an ohm reader mate. Some are more accurate than others but it'll change once it's on your device anyway.

They've just received new stock of the Coilmaster 521 mini so it's ready to ship. I'm sure you're right that it doesn't really matter which one, but I'm glad I'm getting the Coilmaster.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ah ok. I currently use omg liquid any you recommend?

No, not really. Majority of shop bought liquid now is full of sweetener. You get about a week out of your coils (if that).

Look into mixing your own using concentrates. Plenty of guides on youtube/reddit.

Soldato
New vape mail. Thermometer (not for vaping for my baking hobby), snips, tweezers, drip tip, wire, fold up scissors, and replacement OBS Engine glass.

20190501-193032.jpg

Soldato
I've just thrown away every single bit of vaping kit and liquid that I own. I'm not saying I'll never vape again, but I was getting obsessive with it. I was buying a new tank every month and lots of liquid which wasn't cheap. I've switched over to using nasal snuff in the meantime, and it is much less expensive for me.

I might come back to vaping in 6 months or so and keep a simple MTL setup to go along with the snuff.

Associate
Just bought an xtar VC2 bundle with a pair of Samsung 30q s for £20 from Fogstar.
Decided I needed a new charger after one of the springs broke on my old nitecore charger.
Also, I'm still vaping lemon meringue, been on this same flavour now for about 3 years. I try something new now and again but nothing hits the spot. I do about 100ml per week.

Edit. Took the nitecore apart and hooked the spring back on and it lives again. The other spring looks to be soldered where it hooks over but this one isn't. Might have a crack at it but I've tested as is and it works again.
Had to buy new one as impending holiday meant I couldn't do without. No harm in having 2 chargers.

Last edited:
Associate
Depends what mod your after?

Well I was looking for a small 18650 to be able to take out-and-about as an all day vape. I have a Swag (pico style) at the moment and 2 desk vapes. Yet the Swag is running its life.
I used to have the Aspire NX75. So I am am looking for a single battery mod to carry-out and that will fit a 510 pin. I have 2 2ml tanks ready to go that I run both @ 35w.

Any ideas??

Soldato
Right chaps, I'm feeling spendy. I've been using drippers for years, and now I'm thinking I'd like an atty that doesn't leak in my pocket/jacket/lap/everywhere.

So, please recommend a tank atty that is
A) easy to build in (preferably without having to drain it)
B) reliable - no dry hits or flooding for me please
C) durable: if you saw how banged up my mod is you'd understand that a Pyrex tank will shatter the moment I touch it
D) doesn't leak lying down

Does such a thing exist?

Also, my smok Battlestar is starting to feel the years of abuse I've given it so any recommendations on at least a 100w mod would be appreciated.

Don
OP
Where's the best place to buy nic base these days? I've nearly run out of my stash of 72mg VG base.
My understanding is that you can't buy anything higher than 18mg and only in 10ml bottles. That's going to be a right pain in the back side.

Permabanned
Where's the best place to buy nic base these days? I've nearly run out of my stash of 72mg VG base.
My understanding is that you can't buy anything higher than 18mg and only in 10ml bottles. That's going to be a right pain in the back side.

Yeah you end up buying 50 bottles of 10ml and spending half an hour pouring them into your mixtures.....right pain! They all seem to be similar, I just order some whenever I buy more bottle shots.

Associate

You can still buy 72ml from nichub or ebay.

Back
Top Bottom