• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The AMD Navi Thread **

Soldato
Soldato
Why do you think he's misrepresented both products? He's not done it in the name of fairness that's for sure....
Paranoid much? He missed the VAT on the Radeon and £475 for a 2070S is not realistic in the bigger picture, given stock shortages are pushing the prices up and that Asus you linked is only £475 because Gibbo made a deal with Asus to stay at RRP for this initial batch of stock.

So no, no agenda.

Soldato
Alas I've never been in the enviable position of being able to dodge taxes. I've always had to pay my way, and then some.

one of the few benefits of being a business man.

EB Waterblock ordered for first week of August. We shall see how it fares against my wonderfully pretty 1080ti HOF with white acetal WB.

I might grab a 2070 Super once they calm down in price, I do not expect it will fare well against the 5700XT AE.

Associate

From reddit:

AMD_MickeyRadeon Community Team 205 points 9 hours ago

Thanks for taking time to bring this to our attention. I'll flag this for our driver team to see if there is something going on in their testing or steps we need to take. I know they are pretty active here (as most of the Radeon and Ryzen teams are!) so they may already be taking a look.

Associate
Does anyone here play Apex? I have a strange problem with my new 5700XT, the average frame rate is good but every other minute it'll just tank for a brief second and go back again...making playing the game extremely difficult.

Pretty much have everything disabled in the Radeon app....

Back
Top Bottom