Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Heh. I bought my last car blind too (almost literally, all the photos were out of focus!) and that was fine. The data shows blind buying is a 100% effective strategy.

I've never bought a car blind, but on several occasions I have been so decided on buying a car before I see it, that I change my insurance over... Which is basically the same thing. :p I've done that more times than I haven't...

Soldato
I've never bought a car blind, but on several occasions I have been so decided on buying a car before I see it, that I change my insurance over... Which is basically the same thing. :p I've done that more times than I haven't...

At least the photos are in focus this time!

RbUAweY.jpg
P79rNBc.jpg

Picking up next week, can't wait.

Soldato
I must say though, its really not a looker... At least to me. And I generally like body 80's cars. :p

They are super marmite. I'm still not sure how I feel about the colour to be honest, but I love all the angular lines. They look amazing in white or blue. My last 3 cars have been boring silver so I'm counting anything else as a bonus! The styling is the reason they're by far the most affordable TVR, so win - win, sort of.

Back
Top Bottom