Amazon Prime - Counterfeits?

Caporegime
@Psycho Sonny yeah it’ll be interesting to see how good / rubbish they are, for sure! Overwhelming reviews have swayed me - I’m sceptical myself but for £30... meh! :p

Something that small won't have a very powerful motor.

Like I said before if all you have driven is a Corsa then you can't appreciate what your missing out on in a Aston Martin or rolls Royce.

There is a reason why no professional barbers buy crap like that.

They can't do the job as good as a proper clipper from wahl, andis or oster.

Soldato
Yeah OSTER are the make I was thinking about see my post above.

However I don't see why you would pick them here in the UK. A lot of hassle when Wahl / Andis will do the same job for less than half the cost.

I have had a number of Wahl clippers and have found they do not angle well - Pull hairs a lot as you self shave around the back round of the head. The Oster ones do not.

Caporegime
I have had a number of Wahl clippers and have found they do not angle well - Pull hairs a lot as you self shave around the back round of the head. The Oster ones do not.

never had that issue with my balding clippers or magic clip. i've only had that issue with cheap clippers. any chance yours were fake? or the cheap wahls?

Soldato
never had that issue with my balding clippers or magic clip. i've only had that issue with cheap clippers. any chance yours were fake? or the cheap wahls?
Nope they were genuine, bought from a reputable high street store.
It was the Wahl Elite Pro ones.

Man of Honour
OP
Well I did promise an update... so I’ve cut my hair twice with the budget remmington clippers and I’m actually pretty impressed. Super easy to use, wide blade makes it pretty quick. It can pull hairs on the shortest combs if you go too fast but otherwise, I have nil complaints. Ultimately glad I only forked out £30!

I have to add - I have short, thinning hair and cut to grade 1 at the longest. Perhaps they wouldn’t be better for other more elaborate cuts. For baldies like me, super duper.

Back
Top Bottom