do ocuk deliveries always give a 1 hour delivery slot on day of delivery? (i don't have a doorbell!)

Soldato
Hi all, desperately want to get an x570 board for tomorrow but at the moment my doorbell isn't working and i live on the third floor. I doubt i could rely on a driver to call my mobile, but i seem to recall that dpd will text you a one hour slot...is this for every ocuk delivery? If so, i could wait for the text and just sit in my car outside and wait for the driver :D saves me having to wait until tuesday for a rainforest pickup point delivery! thanks

Soldato
As long as you selected dpd delivery at checkout yes. I've never not had a 1 hour time slot with dpd. Even then you can track there vans to know what number delivery you are and what they are currently on.

Soldato
Send them a message asking the driver to play I Wanna Know What Love Is loudly on a ghetto blaster outside when he arrives.
haha, all excellent suggestions. I'll probs make sure i have some photo id on me just in case. Thanks all - gonna order today then!
It's really sad that no one recognises the members of 10cc without ID these days :(

Back
Top Bottom