***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
45 Seconds

EDIT:

To be honest I wouldn't give Lego to a 2.5 year old because there is a pretty high risk they could end up choking on the small pieces. Little kids but stuff in their mouth at the end of the day and it's hard to supervise them with Lego because you inevitably get detracted by something.

Soldato
45 Seconds

EDIT:

To be honest I wouldn't give Lego to a 2.5 year old because there is a pretty high risk they could end up choking on the small pieces. Little kids but stuff in their mouth at the end of the day and it's hard to supervise them with Lego because you inevitably get detracted by something.
Hmmm best tell my two year old! It’s impossible to stop him playing with the stuff as he just wants to be like his brother!

Soldato
He's fine, I'd say he's not chewed anything for at least a year. He's very smart but currently is going through a destructive phase. He currently likes the little white truck from the bucket excavator set, that does seem to be holding up quite well.

Soldato
My son was badgering me to get the person down, I managed to distract him though,y not sure id trust him with that much Lego at once especially as he seems to be throwing things at the moment. Also, smyths are selling HP castle for 50 quid off (the big one) if anyone's interested, would if it's becoming EOL?

Soldato
Just seen the 42098 car transporter, looks awesome. Anyone know it it'll take any of the Creator cars such as the Mini, Beetle, F40 and Caterham? Had been considering trying to build a transporter trailer for my black cat rig to carry them but this could be an easier option.

Associate
Just seen the 42098 car transporter, looks awesome. Anyone know it it'll take any of the Creator cars such as the Mini, Beetle, F40 and Caterham? Had been considering trying to build a transporter trailer for my black cat rig to carry them but this could be an easier option.
I don't think it'll take the creator models but I believe it'll take the other Chevrolet technic set

Associate
After having the millennium falcon sitting unbuilt for a long time, I finally got my act together and got something to display it in..

B4854-B83-EFB6-45-FE-9622-528-B21-BD2-BBD.jpg

It’s a custom built table by Geeknson. It converts into a gaming table too.

Soldato
After having the millennium falcon sitting unbuilt for a long time, I finally got my act together and got something to display it in..

B4854-B83-EFB6-45-FE-9622-528-B21-BD2-BBD.jpg

It’s a custom built table by Geeknson. It converts into a gaming table too.
I'm not jealous at all honest. I want a mancave so I can do the same (I've been told no by SWMBO in the living room).

Associate
Halfway through the 42082 Rough Terrain Crane, first book/bottom section complete and it's massive!
ITs a brilliant model, curreently sitting on my shelf, great build as well. Really enjoyed it.

The new Treehouse Ideas set has been announced with good images of the full set, looks good, though pricey for an ideas set but it does have 3,000 pieces

Caporegime
This is longest I've been without buying a lego set. Waiting for something to pique my interest. Nearly got the ship in a bottle but decided against it. Wondering about some of the architecture sets.

Back
Top Bottom