Poll: British Grand Prix 2019, Silverstone - Race 10/21

Rate the 2019 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Vettel stuck in P6, starting on the soft tyre.
A full 0.6s behind his teammate.

Gasly was closer than that to Verstappen, and also starts ahead of Vettel.

Caporegime
Wonder where Vettels gonna run off too next season now now he's been found out by his team mate again like at Red Bull?

He'll probably go to a struggling team for "a challenge" or retire, or he'll agree a new contract with Ferrari and Leclerc will find his car down a few horsepower as a result.

Caporegime
IMO Vettel is just totally demoralised, he probably believed the hype about him being an F1 great due to his easy titles at Red Bull and not only has Hamilton burst that bubble along with Vettel's numerous errors in recent seasons but now Leclerc is making him look ordinary in the same car.

Soldato
Well, if he retires, he will always be known as a 4 times world champion. I doubt he'll be too disappointed with that legacy, plus he has millions in the bank and his family.

Eddy Jordan reckons he'll at some point end up at Mercedes.

Man of Honour
Well, if he retires, he will always be known as a 4 times world champion. I doubt he'll be too disappointed with that legacy, plus he has millions in the bank and his family.

Eddy Jordan reckons he'll at some point end up at Mercedes.

What a joker. Mercedes won’t touch him.

4 times world champion, but nowhere amongst the greats.

Soldato
Why would Merc want him? He'd be mega expensive and even if Hamilton left I reckon they could get LeClerc or Verstappen if they really wanted. I'd give Russell a go in that seat ahead of him!

Back
Top Bottom