X570 Aorus and £30 steam voucher for review

Man of Honour
I'll start @'ing Esat on your 9700K specs in retaliation - he'll buckle sooner or later :D
trololol

tbh...with all these giveaways (MSI included) probably only means one thing...
board vendors are taking the early adopters for a ride with respect to prices...and are probably at least £50 overpriced if not more...

Ree

Ree

Associate
would like to actually be able to get a x570 elite in stock and delivered so i could do this lol. ordered two from two different retailers (ocuk one of them)now and been unlucky enough to not get one despite both places having them in stock at the time of the order.

Soldato
OP
trololol

board vendors are taking the early adopters for a ride with respect to prices...and are probably at least £50 overpriced if not more...

Most likely until B550. Have a feeling that will be £160 to £110 .. need to clear B450 and x470 stock and await Intel's new Chipset

Soldato
OP
@orbitalwalsh - imagine an emoticon with a grinny face but with a middle finger in the assumed position (mind you it didn't didn't include the words Xtreme - you're slipping) :D

I'll start @'ing Esat on your 9700K specs in retaliation - he'll buckle sooner or later :D

Haha, to be honest if your rocking high Hz monitor and £600 GPU 9700k edges it by 20fps average . 9900k just isn't a point and ryzen 3900x just is a demon

Soldato
Agreed, especially as it's only the informed that will notice these 'Narnia' type deals, to begin with.

Haha, to be honest if your rocking high Hz monitor and £600 GPU 9700k edges it by 20fps average.
That won't stop Esat - he's a relentless torrent of reasoning - i enjoy his Finnish, dry humour (although, agreed the brute force of the 9700K would hold you for years - but this is written within brackets so, you're still on your own :D).

9900k just isn't a point and ryzen 3900x just is a demon
Yep, Ryzen kept things relatively understated, letting the media create the wave (and the Zen 2 thread), and were given the opportunity to drop the hammer for emphasis (ignoring motherboards). Wonder how they'll play the Zen 3 release...

Soldato
Pics ! :D

Been told it's heavy !

It is very heavy, I think the backplate adds to it. Very nice looking board in the flesh, quite understated. Too tired to build it right now, been laying slabs and can't move now! :p

yX6GE7J.jpg

YnTDmXt.jpg

Still got the plastic on it. Oh and just weighed it out of interest, 1.5kg!

Last edited:
Soldato
MSI are at it too, a $25 Steam voucher for a review with a chance to win a 1TB Western Digital Black NVME SSD. I am not sure those reviews are going to be very impartial:p.

Back
Top Bottom