Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled

Soldato
Essentially 'completed' the game yesterday. All Oxide times beaten and 101% adventure mode with all platinum relics. I have to say; ****. platinum. Relics.

Soldato
In what has become tradition for Activision-Blizzard at this point, MTX is being added to CTR in the form of Wumpa Coins, a month after it's release. I have to say I didn't see this coming...

fez

fez

Caporegime
In what has become tradition for Activision-Blizzard at this point, MTX is being added to CTR in the form of Wumpa Coins, a month after it's release. I have to say I didn't see this coming...

You could be forgiven for thinking that they weren't going to add micro-transactions because they explicitly said that they wouldn't but hey, whats a little lie between game developers and their suckers.

Associate
Is that just cosmetics?
Keen to know this too. If the coins are just for cosmetics it doesn't really matter that much to me as I don't bother with that stuff. Loved the original back in the day, so keen to pick this up as long as none of the original game is now behind paywalls?

Soldato
Keen to know this too. If the coins are just for cosmetics it doesn't really matter that much to me as I don't bother with that stuff. Loved the original back in the day, so keen to pick this up as long as none of the original game is now behind paywalls?
Yeah it's all just cosmetics. You can ignore them completely if you want to. I wouldn't want to be a completionist though.

Back
Top Bottom