Poll: British Grand Prix 2019, Silverstone - Race 10/21

Rate the 2019 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Long term and a potential Hamilton replacement - I would guess Norris is on the radar? I hope Russell is not overlooked.

Bottas and Hamilton work well together, I don't see the benefit of changing at this stage.
They do work well but it is time to look to the future and Ocon will be just as good imo, but the point is he could be better. If they end up with Bottas as their front man they are going to be in trouble... Yes surely Norris will be a target and yes hopefully Russell, although it's nice McLaren are doing well so wouldn't want to see the former leave any time soon.

The best thing about this GP is the fact it's live on C4 and won't have to listen to that idiot Croft, on the downside we have to put up with EJ...

smr

smr

Soldato
They do work well but it is time to look to the future and Ocon will be just as good imo, but the point is he could be better. If they end up with Bottas as their front man they are going to be in trouble... Yes surely Norris will be a target and yes hopefully Russell, although it's nice McLaren are doing well so wouldn't want to see the former leave any time soon.

The best thing about this GP is the fact it's live on C4 and won't have to listen to that idiot Croft, on the downside we have to put up with EJ...

My recording of sky f1 yestwrday failed but c4 recorded. Watched it last night and within minutes of q3 ending EJ going on about vettel to merc and hamilton to ferrari lol.

Thankfully I have Sky F1!

Back
Top Bottom