Mass Idiot Cull In September

Soldato
They wouldn’t have to. A couple of warning shots into the air and every last one of these loonies will, quite sensibly, turn tail and GTFO at high speed.
you're judging the american mentality by our normal standards. i'd put good money on there being a significant number of bell ends prepared to try and stand and 'trade' fire with the army....admittedly it would only be for a few seconds or however long it took for the apache to lock it's hellfire missiles on to target.

Soldato
are the fences there electrified? that could scupper the plans straight away. funny to watch if the crowd pushed someone onto it though.

I don't think the whole "area" is fenced off, maybe closer to the actual runway/base it is but you've got to look out for signs which mark the boundary line. People can walk up to them and some idiots have knowingly/unknowingly wandered past these signs to be met by angry security/"Camo dudes".

I love the idea of Area 51 being a base that houses Aliens and UFO's but in reality it's just a military base where they tested and developed technology for their own use.

Soldato
you're judging the american mentality by our normal standards. i'd put good money on there being a significant number of bell ends prepared to try and stand and 'trade' fire with the army....admittedly it would only be for a few seconds or however long it took for the apache to lock it's hellfire missiles on to target.

Possibly. However, anecdotal evidence would suggest that even trained soldiers do not react well when exposed to enemy fire for the first time. I would imagine that a bunch of fruit loops and good ole boys will foul themselves and leg it when they hear the first bullet zip over their heads.

Looking down the business end of a rifle held by a very earnest individual isn’t a pleasant experience, as I found out many years ago when I took a wrong turn trying to find the skeet range at RAF Alconbury and ended up on the road to the F111 flight line. Not fun times.

Caporegime
The numbers are now around 500k apparently (so maybe 10 will show up), the Air force are warning against it.

The Air Force gave a word of caution to the thousands of people planning to storm Area 51 in Nevada later this year, warning the UFO enthusiasts that the military “stands ready to protect America and its assets.”

Pressed by The Washington Post on Friday about how officials plan to respond to those who turn up to the Nevada base, Air Force spokeswoman Laura McAndrews declined to elaborate on specific details.

However, she did issue a warning to those who may be serious about a plan to infiltrate the Nevada Air Force base.

“[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces,” McAndrews told the paper.

“The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets,” she added.

Conspiracy theorists have long believed that the government holds secret information about extraterrestrial life at Area 51. They also allege that the area has been the site of frequent UFO sightings.

More than 400,000 people have signed up to “storm Area 51” through a Facebook event page. More than 450,000 others have indicated interest in the event.

“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry,” the event description reads. “If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens.”

As of Saturday afternoon, the event remains scheduled to take place on Sept. 20 at Area 51.

Soldato
It'd be quite easy stopping them before they even got there, but even funnier if they were all allowed in and literally just found empty buildings and no one there.

Caporegime
I know this is weird, but.. Has there ever been a time in war where a minigun type weapon has been fired at a very densely packed set of human targets?
I guess in vietnam it could have occured or gulf war 1 ? I just cant imagine the carnage.

Time to visit that weird side of youtube and ******** to see if i can "imagine it"

Back
Top Bottom