Poll: British Grand Prix 2019, Silverstone - Race 10/21

Rate the 2019 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
While he's utterly unprofessional and a complete idiot, considering his earlier tweets about dumping them for finishing behind a Williams... Haas couldn't have had a worse possible race to prove that guy wrong. Grosjean I have no clue how he's been in F1 the last 4 years or so and Mag I think is okay performance wise but has at times been dangerous on track.

I'm still not convinced their tires blew out from the tire bang but from the race direction who would know. There must surely be onboard or trackside footage of their tires going, and them limping back to the pits but we got the tire bang then nothing. I'd be more surprised that the tire bang caused two punctures than if they crashed into the next corner after getting angry at each other over that wheel bang and being stupid in the next corner.

Associate
Red bull gives you wings, or you can ask Vettel send you up the sausage curb.

But at least we did see some good clean racing else where. Might see more on the highlights when the TV Director had a chance to see what he didn't show live..... I'd like to see why Norris had to pit again.

Man of Honour
Soooo... Hass will happily terminate the agreement with Rich Energy. For £35 million...

D_cukLNW4AI3WrE.jpg

Man of Honour
I gave that a 7/10 which is more than I have given any race for a long time. Overall a great race that could have been better but for the safety car, Vettel's incompetence and a clueless camera director. Surely Ferrari have to make LeClerc number 1 driver now and get rid of Vettel asap?

Caporegime
First race I've watched all year and I'm astounded people have given it 9's and 10's.

Is that the Hamilton vote or have things genuinely become so boring that a few drivers fighting for a place over a couple of laps is enough to make a race these days?

Caporegime
First race I've watched all year and I'm astounded people have given it 9's and 10's.

Is that the Hamilton vote or have things genuinely become so boring that a few drivers fighting for a place over a couple of laps is enough to make a race these days?

Yep, it’s the Lewis fans and the fact he won at home.

Was such a dull race aside from the racing outside the top 2, which is why I gave it a 6, doesn’t really mean anything for the season that the racing between 3-6 was enjoyable.

Associate
Yep, it’s the Lewis fans and the fact he won at home.

Was such a dull race aside from the racing outside the top 2, which is why I gave it a 6, doesn’t really mean anything for the season that the racing between 3-6 was enjoyable.
How was that dull? Basically the top 6 cars were battling for a lot of the race what more do you want?

Back
Top Bottom