Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Did anyone watch the 2v2 'Gunfight' reveal last night?

Gameplay looked solid on PS4.

Full multiplayer announcement is August 1st!

Shawrey

I watched it afterwards but couldn't stand listening to that shouting from that streamer. Not the best reveal but it does look good.
It would be better if they muted the streamers for a while to get a more immersive look at it.
Hopefully the full multiplayer will be better.

Associate
I watched it afterwards but couldn't stand listening to that shouting from that streamer. Not the best reveal but it does look good.
It would be better if they muted the streamers for a while to get a more immersive look at it.
Hopefully the full multiplayer will be better.

Agreed - streamers need to be chill else I wont watch - the actual gun play looked good. There was no sign of obvious 'quickscoping' when they were picking up the L96 - the ADS seemed to be balanced.

Overall - really impressed with what I saw, cant wait for the full reveal.

Also - Bill Murray's voice reprised for Capt. Price! :D:D:D

Shawrey

Soldato
Agreed - streamers need to be chill else I wont watch - the actual gun play looked good. There was no sign of obvious 'quickscoping' when they were picking up the L96 - the ADS seemed to be balanced.

Shawrey

I didn't realise it was Bill Murray, I skipped the first parts just to see the game play!!

The gun play looked good for sure, I thought it possibly looked a bit more like Battlefield movements some of the time. Hopefully it feels good to play too. There was a thread on Reddit where someone tweeted one of the devs complaining about the streamers. I think they are looking at releasing the 2v2 footage without the streamers.

Associate
I didn't realise it was Bill Murray, I skipped the first parts just to see the game play!!

The gun play looked good for sure, I thought it possibly looked a bit more like Battlefield movements some of the time. Hopefully it feels good to play too. There was a thread on Reddit where someone tweeted one of the devs complaining about the streamers. I think they are looking at releasing the 2v2 footage without the streamers.

Agreed - the movement and animations did seem to be different from the usual copy and paste of old CoD's which is a good sign!

The steamers shouting and screaming about it all don't exactly publicize the game well but atleast we couldn't ague any footage is staged and is genuine gameplay.

Shawrey

Soldato
Agreed - the movement and animations did seem to be different from the usual copy and paste of old CoD's which is a good sign!

The steamers shouting and screaming about it all don't exactly publicize the game well but atleast we couldn't ague any footage is staged and is genuine gameplay.

Shawrey

That's true. It possibly didn't help I was watching on my phone, I could barely hear any of the action but as you say, it was genuine game play rather than staged.

Looking forward to the full reveal though.

Caporegime
OP

Shawrey

Are you sure? He was confirmed as replaced in the reveal for the game.

Associate
Apparently the only one escited for this :p

Watching the trailer gave me chills, maybe I'm weird..

No - plenty excited about it.

Billy Murray, as in the guy from The Bill (and Eastenders?) as opposed to Bill Murray from Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day.

Yes Billy Murray, although I've since found out he's not reprising the role of Cpt. Price :(

Shawrey

Caporegime
OP
I'm definitely not looking forward to the MP reveal if it's going to be another stream with loads of Dude Bro's shouting and screaming at each other.

I hope they took the feedback from that and scrap it totally if that’s what they were planning, a bunch of obnoxious toss posts.

Soldato
Yeah it looks great to be fair.

But im guessing that like usual the live public servers will be dog ****.

Unless anyone has any news there will be a new netcode?

If there is I might be tempted. If not it will be a bargain basement purchase for the SP for me.

Soldato
Did you see the gameplay footage with out the dudebros? It does look good.
I'm tempted to pre-order. There is rumour of a Beta test going live near the end of August but I go offshore then so will miss it if its true.

Back
Top Bottom