** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
Hi All - 27GL850 has been pushed back slightly to w/c 29th July!
wtf I ordered mine on the 9th! Had I known this would have happened I wouldn't have preordered, time to buy a different monitor.... fml and I skipped a sale on a nice ultrawide today.. 2 weeks is not what I consider slightly either, especially as preorders were paid up front well in advance.:(

edit:
Now all allocated! Stock ETA unchanged.
^ does this mean that early preorders like mine will still ship this week?? Alice's post is confusing

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
This morning when I posted the ETA was unchanged. Sadly speaking to Alice this afternoon the ETA has changed :(

Unfortunately these things happen sometime with air and ship-freight. There is a myriad of reasons that things can be delayed which are unfortunately out of OCUK hands.

If anybody wishes to cancel their pre-order then please contact sales who will process that for you.

As Alice says current ETA is w/c 29th July. Fingers crossed there are no more delays!

Associate
To be honest, I'm gutted sold my monitor and borrowed one from work, was putting in an order for 9700k motherboard and nvme, was really looking forward to this weekend. ETA means it could even slip passed the 29th its actually releasing in Germany before the 29th :/

Associate
Would have been nice to find out sooner, I waited until today to get started on my set up and checked the forum and saw that the ETA was unchanged, thought I would be safe to go ahead.

Associate
This morning when I posted the ETA was unchanged. Sadly speaking to Alice this afternoon the ETA has changed :(

Unfortunately these things happen sometime with air and ship-freight. There is a myriad of reasons that things can be delayed which are unfortunately out of OCUK hands.

If anybody wishes to cancel their pre-order then please contact sales who will process that for you.

As Alice says current ETA is w/c 29th July. Fingers crossed there are no more delays!

Does the delay include the review copy @Baddass was expecting, or will we possibly get a review before the 29th.

Man of Honour
It appears that LG is not giving the reviewers the monitor before it is available for purchase. TFTCentral has the same delay.

Yep that’s true as far as I know right now. It’s related to when stock actually arrives in the uk overall although I am checking with LG in case anything can be sorted sooner for the review sample :)

Back
Top Bottom