• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WHICH RTX SUPER CARD? GIBBO RECOMMENDS ASUS EVO OC CARDS!!!

Caporegime
Billzoid just did a video on Gamers Nexus going over a quick review on the B450 / X470 and the new X570 boards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuyuS04lD4o

maxresdefault.jpg

:p

Associate
^ yeah the same.

I wasn't necessarily in a rush, thinking I'll get my name on the list in case it's a long wait and can weigh up against the 2080s. But, given the payment has gone out of my account I want it sooner than later now... Dunno why, but I'm far more amenable to waiting if the payment only comes out at dispatch, instead of order.

bru

bru

Soldato
I ordered last night (Sunday 14th at 23:00) and sent a web note at the same time to ask my location in the que and was pleasantly surprised to find out I'm 81st. I fully expected interest in this card to be much higher.

Associate
I'm half tempted to cancel my 2070 super order and just get a 2080Ti. Which is kind of crazy but in for a penny, in for a pound.

I'm half wondering if that's why nvidia are delaying stock, to make you think "oh it's not that much more to get it NOW"

Cus I'm debating going for a 2080ti now aswell, if I don't hear anything about this by tonight (I should be one of the first 10)

Back
Top Bottom