A Mysterious Plant

Man of Honour
Just a bit of fun.

Went to the Zoo this weekend and saw this plant. Not that interesting. Nothing to see... Or is there? *do do doooo*

3tzFu21.jpg

First person to post the correct number of bugs on the plant wins an image of a corner sofa. I’ll post a highlighted version later.

Also, for those interested, here’s ‘hard mode’, with no plant, for which I shall not be providing an answer.

FLS6iY9.jpg

:eek:

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I think 12 as theres one right by the central stem that is making me think its another insect..almost dead centre of the picture...looks matte compared to the natural glossy leaves

Man of Honour
OP
Hmm nobody has it yet. Which makes me doubt my answer tbh... :o but I’m going to stick with my guns and you can all debate how accurate my assessment is :p

Soldato
I count 11 but not 100% sure

The one thing I do know for sure is that if one of those ever landed on me I would squeeze out a little bit of poop whilst running away

Soldato
Hmm nobody has it yet. Which makes me doubt my answer tbh... :o but I’m going to stick with my guns and you can all debate how accurate my assessment is :p

Is it 13?

This is my answer:
0ZYhc3W.jpg
The more I look at the question marked one the more I think it's number 13. There's too many mis-matched legs in that area so there must be another somewhere in there.

Soldato
Is it 13?

This is my answer:
0ZYhc3W.jpg
The more I look at the question marked one the more I think it's number 13. There's too many mis-matched legs in that area so there must be another somewhere in there.

That's exactly what I get. 12 for sure, possibly one more in the middle there somewhere.

Man of Honour
OP
Is it 13?

This is my answer:
0ZYhc3W.jpg
Yeah 13, you win the prize!! (To follow)

Here they are - yup the ‘question mark one’ is one, you can tell from the markings on it to the left of the central trunk of the plant, which is inconveniently obscured by the yellow ring on the below image, but you can clearly see the markings on yours :)

R4NI2cY.jpg

Edit - ah it was @JBuk !!!

Back
Top Bottom