Poll: Should I complain to ASDA?

Test your might

• It’s a birtdoy, give him free OCUK stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
My brother asked me to pick up some happy birthday candles for his girlfriends cake today, so I popped in to Asda and picked up a pack. However, I’m a little disappointed with what we got. I think I should get my £1.50 back.

On reflection I don't see how you can have the nerve to complain to ASDA when that £1.50 has brought such joy to the world. Tremendous value really.

Caporegime
OP
I didn’t thank you for the birthday messages as there’s a distinct lack of presents for someone who’s given you such a laugh. I am disappoint, this was not a haby birtdoy :mad:

Just joking guys, I love you all really :)

Soldato
Experienced a "Haby Birtdoy" incident today first hand. Really wish there was a recording.

It's our daughter's first birthday soon. But as our parents can't be there, the other half sent decorations for them to put up while we host an online celebration. She got a video call from her mum this morning to say the decorations had arrived, and that there was a problem. The letters for the banner were all jumbled up and made no sense. Only the letters O, I, A, E, N and W were included, so completely wrong and nowhere near enough to spell out "Happy Birthday", "First Birthday", or anything else that makes any sense. She was off on a proper rant about Chinese tat, when she dropped in "you can make 'ONE' from those letters, but that only leaves I, W and A. And what on Earth is that supposed to spell?". I'm in the kitchen, literally crying with laughter.

Guess the mistake...

Yeah. She isn't living that one down any time soon.

It's no "Haby Birtdoy". But it made my lockdown :D

Back
Top Bottom